Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent: I have talk to Broner about fighting Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too soon for Gamboa, he really needs to get back in now and move his career forward but even then at which weight would this fight happen? Broner is a big boy who would probably start fighting at 140 soon and Yuri doesn't seem like he can go up to 140 and be competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Too soon for Gamboa, he really needs to get back in now and move his career forward but even then at which weight would this fight happen? Broner is a big boy who would probably start fighting at 140 soon and Yuri doesn't seem like he can go up to 140 and be competitive.
      I agree, Gamboa needs to actually fight before even contemplating taking on Broner

Comment

i got broner if this fight happens.

Comment

Gambia needs to get past farenas first

Comment

Broner beats Gamboa

Comment

I'd favor Gamboa if he's still the same fighter as before.

Comment

Broner would ko Gamboa

Comment

Please make it happen, Broner is garbage.... Gamboa ends his career and his fans will go into hiding

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Please make it happen, Broner is garbage.... Gamboa ends his career and his fans will go into hiding
                    No he'd beat Gamboa's ass and you would discredit him after the fight

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      No he'd beat Gamboa's ass and you would discredit him after the fight
                      why because Gamboa is a FEATHERWEIGHT? if Gamboa makes it even remotely competitive it just confirms how garbage Broner is

Comment

Working...
                      X