No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: I'm Ready To Show What I Can Do At 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: I'm Ready To Show What I Can Do At 140

Brandon Rios was enjoying the best year of his career until 2011 until he fell prey to the scale. His failure to make weight for last December’s showdown with John Murray cost him a lightweight belt as well as consideration for the Fighter of the Year race.

The unbeaten Californian still went on to win his bout, stopping Murray in 11 rounds for his third win of the year, all inside the distance.

However, it wasn’t the knockout trend that continued in his last bout, but his struggles at the scales. Rios failed to make weight for his vacant title fight with Richard Abril, a fight that saw the 26-year old escape with a controversial split decision win this past April. [Click Here To Read More]

War bam bam

Comment

I like Alvarado but in reality he is a glorified club fighter. Rios will hammer him which is why arum made the fight. Can't wait to watch.

Comment

Rios is gna get smashed on , this is going to be an upset like Josesito vs Ortiz, mark my words, Bam Bam is lazy jsut liek Jr, never can make weight... He went distance with Murray cmon, and April when we all know that cldve gone either way....

Comment

Fingers will be crossed until the ring walks start.....

Comment

if rios beats alvarado i would lvoe to see him face matthysse next..although i think since he's with gbp that might be a tough fight to make.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Prince View Post
              Rios is gna get smashed on , this is going to be an upset like Josesito vs Ortiz, mark my words, Bam Bam is lazy jsut liek Jr, never can make weight... He went distance with Murray cmon, and April when we all know that cldve gone either way....
              No we dnt rlize it cldve gon eiver way. Abrel toke riso 2 skool n that is a facts.

Comment

One dimensonal Rios aint gonna do ****. Fat boy wouldnt be able make 140.

Comment

You did let the boxing fans down, Rios. By not making weight like a professional should.

Comment

This is a real fight, unlike Abril who made himself famous by holding the champ, lol come to think of it he's not even famous...major fail.

Comment

Working...
                    X