Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On September 8th, it will be a sad day in Oakland.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if only theres a guarantee dawson will be healthy on fight night, i think he beats ward clearly

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      he said he would love to be a multi-division champion ....so wtf are yall doing fighting at 168 when he's THE MAN at 175?!?...c'mon man!!...if dudes can't read between the lines, take off the SOG shades and peep whats going on....if he was sooooooo CONFIDENT about beating Chad, as others have posted....then why fight the LHW champ at SMW where he's ALREADY king if being a multi-division champ is something he'd LOVE to be?!?....and please don't say Chad offered the '68 because Ward just took that argument away by saying what he said
      Why can't they fight at 168, and then have a rematch (regardless of who wins) at 175? Definitely a possible outcome.

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
      I think Ward's confidence is a facade to mask his actual nervousness.

And if its geniune confidence, he needs to tone it down because Dawson is the real deal.
      Ward rarely shows much emotion, usually a cool customer. I don't know how he could be anymore mellow lol. Team Dawson has already begun to down-play Ward, and I haven't heard him do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        he said he would love to be a multi-division champion ....so wtf are yall doing fighting at 168 when he's THE MAN at 175?!?...c'mon man!!...if dudes can't read between the lines, take off the SOG shades and peep whats going on....if he was sooooooo CONFIDENT about beating Chad, as others have posted....then why fight the LHW champ at SMW where he's ALREADY king if being a multi-division champ is something he'd LOVE to be?!?....and please don't say Chad offered the '68 because Ward just took that argument away by saying what he said

"Joe Calzaghe...Yankee Stadium, I'll knock you out"....Joe responds by accepting the LHW champ's challenge....not only did he accept the challenge, he went up to '75 because thats what the BEST usually do....Ward doesn't reveal his weight like he has something to hide LOL...in the Son Of God yall trust...dude can fight...I think he's top 3 in the world atm...but he's kinda shady imo.....I still like him but I know a snake when I see one....they snaked Dawson and used their pulling power to drag Chad down to '68 where he MIGHT not be as affective as he is at '75...he's a big LHW...c'mon on man..I'm done...dudes get my drift
        Excellent post.

Comment

Dawson said and keeps saying how easy he can make 168. It is what it is. I will tolerate no weight excuses for this fight.

Comment

7 more days

Comment

Going to be such a travesty to watch, excessive clinching, headbutting, hitting on the hold/break, overall sloppiness but it's something that can't be missed imo.

WAR BAD CHAD

Comment

Working...
              X