No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Will Return To The Ring on December 15th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Will Return To The Ring on December 15th

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer advised BoxingScene.com that former champion Amir Khan (26-3, 18KOs) will return to the ring on December 15th. The location and venue, and the opponent, has not been determined.

[Click Here To Read More]

Keep your chin up mate.. oh wait

Comment

Looks like my Christmas may come early

Comment

GBP are keeping their fighters busy.

Comment

Are they gonna have enough time to put that chin back together by then?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Looks like my Christmas may come early
            Damn got there before me

Comment

Danny plays it cheap while Amir forges ahead.
              This has trilogy written all over it.
              Garcia knew he hit pay dirt and is willing to get beaten that swiftly by the same man who gave him his biggest opportunity.
              Garcia needs Khan as much as Amir needs him. If he does not display that the KO was not a fluke, he is just another chump, not champ.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
                Danny plays it cheap while Amir forges ahead.
                This has trilogy written all over it.
                Garcia knew he hit pay dirt and is willing to get beaten that swiftly by the same man who gave him his biggest opportunity.
                Garcia needs Khan as much as Amir needs him. If he does not display that the KO was not a fluke, he is just another chump, not champ.
                Garcia needs Khan? Really? That so called champ never recover from that KO and went down by a slight craze punch to the head.. Amir always had a suspect chin and he was trying to hype a fight with Floyd SMH..

Garcia should move on to bigger and better things

Comment

damn gbp is really taking care of business..... but he's just a wannabe right arum??

Comment

i wonder if Garcia will even want to give him the rematch. his dad seemed pretty adamant about not bothering with him again.

Comment

Working...
                    X