No announcement yet.

Doug Fisher Thinks Floyd Mayweather Will Fight Andre Berto After Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Fisher Thinks Floyd Mayweather Will Fight Andre Berto After Marquez

As for who Mayweather fights after Marquez, I think he’ll come up with reasons not to fight Pacquaio and Cotto. My prediction is that he “challenges” Andre Berto. Why? The same reason he fought Ricky Hatton. He saw the stocky aggro-boxer go life and death with Luis Collazo.
    http://www.ringtv.com/blog/1058/doug...riday_mailbag/

If Mayweather fights Berto insted of elite fighters like Cotto, Pacquiao and Mosley he should stop wasting our time and retire from boxing again after he fights Marquez.

I like Dougie a lot, but he really doesn't like Floyd.

Comment

Andre Berto and Floyd are pretty good friends, even though Mayweather says "business is business" and everything, I doubt it.

PS: That's a funny article, haha

Comment

Dude has always had a hard on for May. But one reason why I don't see that fight happening is because I've never known an instance of where Al Haymon has matched up two of his fighters.

Comment

it will not surprise me at all

Comment

But yet if Mosley decides to fight Berto instead of Clottey, it would be perfectly ok by Dougie

Comment

The amount of money in a Cotto or Pacquiao would dwarf anything Berto could generate. I don't think Mayweather could turn that down kind of money.

Comment

Mayweather (if he wins!) will fight the Pac Cotto winner I am sure. I can't see anything else out there that could generate that $$$.

Comment

Fischer is incapable of objectivity. The man thinks Ezzard Charles and Jersey Joe Walcott would have beaten Lennox Lewis. That's his story and he's sticking to it. Jersey Joe and Ezzard Charles were P4P greats but fighting Lewis at heavyweight they'd have been beaten. Fischer refuses to acknowledge this and he refuses to give his reasons why Charles or Walcott could beat Lewis.

Comment

he will fight ivan calderon.

Comment

Working...
                    X