Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Wlad is better P4P than Pacquiao and Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    or this one...

Donare is much better than both Wlad and Lennox ever been... Nooot!
    Do you know what's the difference between Lennox and Wlad's knock outs?

For Wladimir there is no 'part 2'. For Lennox there is always a part 2.

Comment

Wlad is better than both of them p4p. He's dominated his division more convincingly for longer.

Comment

Wlad has much better overall technique and classic boxing skill than Pac, I don't really see how this can be debated.

If Pac wasn't so fast and explosive he would have never gone anywhere literally leaping into punches like he does.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
          Wlad is better than both of them p4p. He's dominated his division more convincingly for longer.
          Wladimir's top 5 wins would have made great sparring partners for Lennox.
          David Haye himself

"I would have made a great sparring partner for Lennox, I could have really tested him"

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Wlad has much better overall technique and classic boxing skill than Pac, I don't really see how this can be debated.

If Pac wasn't so fast and explosive he would have never gone anywhere literally leaping into punches like he does.
            The only reason Wlad evolved and learned those classic boxing skills is because he got JMM'ED not one
            not two

but THREE times... Forcing him to evolve. He got sick of being a knock out victim.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
              His division sucks though.

You know who else dominated against weak opponents? Lucian Bute. And we all know what happened to him once he fought a good opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
                The only reason Wlad evolved and learned those classic boxing skills is because he got JMM'ED not one
                not two

but THREE times... Forcing him to evolve. He got sick of being a knock out victim.
                He has never been knocked spark out really and has gotten off the canvas or at least tried every single time but why he learned how to effectively box has no bearing on the discussion. I am just stating that over all he is a more skilled and refined boxer than Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  He has never been knocked spark out really and has gotten off the canvas or at least tried every single time but why he learned how to effectively box has no bearing on the discussion. I am just stating that over all he is a more skilled and refined boxer than Pac.
                  I agree with you. I'm just saying stop being a Klittard and use logic like

'WLAD NEVER BEEN KNOCKED SPARK OUT SO IT DON'T COUNT'

Stop it. If Wlad was allowed to continue against Brewster Purrity or Sanders, he would have died or put into a coma.. The reason he didn't get 'knocked spark out' as you put it.. Is because they stopped the fight ahead of time...

He was down a combined 9 times against Brewster-Sanders-Purrity, he was on his way to an early retirement if he had taken one more punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
                    I agree with you. I'm just saying stop being a Klittard and use logic like

'WLAD NEVER BEEN KNOCKED SPARK OUT SO IT DON'T COUNT'

Stop it. If Wlad was allowed to continue against Brewster Purrity or Sanders, he would have died or put into a coma.. The reason he didn't get 'knocked spark out' as you put it.. Is because they stopped the fight ahead of time...

He was down a combined 9 times against Brewster-Sanders-Purrity, he was on his way to an early retirement if he had taken one more punch.
                    Your very likley right but so what? it doesn't matter now because unlike Pac after stoppage losses he learned to fight in a safer way and now is the best in the world. Something like what just happened to Pac recently is very unlikely to ever happen to Wlad again now with his jab and grab style

Comment

Wlad overrated boxer, so no

He couldnt even demolish Haye, was scared to engage

Comment

Working...
                      X