No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chaves Eyes Malignaggi Shot After Stopping El Massoudi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chaves Eyes Malignaggi Shot After Stopping El Massoudi

Villa Ballester, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Diego Chaves (21-0, 17 KOs) captured the WBA's interim-welterweight title with a two round stoppage of Ismael El Massoudi (36-4, 14 KOs). El Massoudi went down twice in the second, with the second knockdown prompting the referee to stop the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

All roads lead to TK

Comment

Malinaggi would KO you so fast

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Malinaggi would KO you so fast
        i doubt Pauly would even step in a ring with Chavez.

Comment

La Joya Chaves is pretty good, the next great Argentinian...

Comment

Chaves has looked pretty good so far but Paulie is a big jump in competition but hey cant wait around forever

Comment

Here's the full fight. I think is too much risk and low reward for Malinaggi. Paulie has easier or bigger figths to come.

http://www.tycsports.com/videoteca/3...vs-el-massoudi
              Last edited by Nicolino; 07-22-2012, 11:20 AM.

Comment

So, let me see if I understand the situation clearly. This guy Chavez is the interim champion and Paulie is the regular champion. And if there isn't one yet someone has the potential to be the WBA super champion in the welterweight division. Is this correct? If it is correct, in reality the WBA now has three belts per division. Not to include what ever Latino or Diamond or International belt they may also have. So, potentially between all the sanctioning bodies every fighter in the top ten or possibly even the top 15 can now possibly have some type of belt. Wow, when will all this buffoonery ever end?
                Last edited by Ravens Fan; 07-22-2012, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  So, let me see if I understand the situation clearly. This guy Chavez is the interim champion and Paulie is the regular champion. And if there isn't one yet someone has the potential to be the WBA super champion in the welterweight division. Is this correct? If it is correct, in reality the WBA now has three belts per division. Not to include what ever Latino or Diamond or International belt they may also have. So, potentially between all the sanctioning bodies every fighter in the top ten or possibly even the top 15 can now possibly have some type of belt. Wow, when will all this buffoonery ever end?
                  Only the WBA works like this. But look at the picture it's just ridiculous. Who's the champion at 140?

Comment

Working...
                  X