No announcement yet.

If Rios loses to Abril?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Rios loses to Abril?

Does it make a difference in his career? I think he'll struggle to make 140 as well, Rios is the same size IF NOT BIGGER then Victor Ortiz, and Ortiz is a big welterweight

Originally posted by RoidRage View Post
    Does it make a difference in his career? I think he'll struggle to make 140 as well, Rios is the same size IF NOT BIGGER than Victor Ortiz, and Ortiz is a big welterweight
    ...........yes

Comment

if he does most people will know that its because he was weight drained

Comment

LOL Rios is smaller than Ortiz and I am not even talking about Ortiz that got HUGE moving up to 147, I am talking about the Ortiz that fought Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by RoidRage View Post
          Does it make a difference in his career? I think he'll struggle to make 140 as well, Rios is the same size IF NOT BIGGER then Victor Ortiz, and Ortiz is a big welterweight
          well he only just made 140 on the second "attempt" weigh in, coming in at 139.
          "how did that happen that he came in 2 lbs HEAVIER after going away to DROP 2 lbs??" everyone asks.
          i'll assume everyone here knows the absolute basics of adding up and subtracting. HE DELIBERATELY DIDN'T TRY AND IN FACT TOOK IN LIQUID. obviously. he didn't absorb 2lbs of water from the air in an hour no matter how dried out he was...

Comment

I don't think it would affect him too badly. At the end of the day, the guy shouldn't be fighting at this weight anymore, and the loss would be played off as being due to weight draining.

Although, it wouldn't shock me to see a fuck-tonne of "Rios was OVERRATED and got PWNED LOL" type threads afterwards. I just want to see how he does up at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
              I don't think it would affect him too badly. At the end of the day, the guy shouldn't be fighting at this weight anymore, and the loss would be played off as being due to weight draining.

Although, it wouldn't shock me to see a fuck-tonne of "Rios was OVERRATED and got PWNED LOL" type threads afterwards. I just want to see how he does up at 140.
              Im with you on this 97. Everybody and they Mama knows that BamBam cant make 135 anymore. But he looked like **** even at 139, so he very well may have to skip 140 and go straight to 147 in order to make weight in a comfortable fashion IMHO.

Even if he does lose to Abril, it wont be no big deal, as everyone can clearly see he is weight drained as all hell.

Comment

It won't make much of a difference in his career. He's got many years to go yet before he hangs up his gloves. More than enough fights at 140-147 that will keep him relevant and a top player for many years.

Comment

All I want to see is Ortiz kick this guys ass.

Comment

Calling out *******s!!

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Im with you on this 97. Everybody and they Mama knows that BamBam cant make 135 anymore. But he looked like **** even at 139, so he very well may have to skip 140 and go straight to 147 in order to make weight in a comfortable fashion IMHO.

Even if he does lose to Abril, it wont be no big deal, as everyone can clearly see he is weight drained as all hell.

So would you use the same logic to dismiss Cotto's loss to Pacquiao?

Comment

Working...
                    X