Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ts33 View Post
    The insecurity behind this post is hilarious

Someone's clearly shook
    Why would Kahn say that Floyd is a chicken? If I'm not mistaken, was it not Kahn that said he wasn't ready for Floyd right now?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      Damn, Amir sounded real confident.

Unlike many fighters, Amir doesn't want Mayweather for the payday, exposure and etc.

He wants to beat him so he can be recognized as the best pound for pound champion in the world.
      This. That's what separates Khan from a lot of fighters out there - he will always fight to win and prove himself.

Comment

Amir is funny. Theres guy's at 147 Just waiting to be put infront of you. We all know that Prescott took your soul and that fight want happen. Thanks to Paulie home town gift, you have a excuse for not fighting Prescott. Looking for another payday. The same guy you looked up to, wanted to be like before getting snoozed now changes. Lol what ever you say Ms. Amir Kunt.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
          I've gotta admit there are parts of the Khan persona/package that I don't like but one thing you can't deny with the guy he does seem willing to fight the best.

But I do think if he gets in there with Floyd; he gets schooled & gets K.O'd.

I would like to see him move up to welterweight & get in the ring with Ortiz or even Berto.
          He's British....no Tim Bradley's over here.

Comment

Khan looked very serious about mayweather there.

You could see the hunger all over him

Comment

Did no-one read my first post in this thread or watch it properly? It's clear hes just joking around when he says 'chicken'. Maybe you we just have a different style of humour in England, but you guys just don't get it at all...

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
                Amir is a fucking bitch, so is his father and his whole damn family.
                He's not fit to hold Floyds jockstrap never mind step in the ring with him?
                His best win was that of an old shot Barrera, Maidana nearly knocked him the fuck out and he ducked a rematch with him.

Khan is a queer and pig fu
                cking faggot, Floyd would toy with him then knock his ass out.
                and here comes floyd's personal army to defend his honor

Comment

Working...
                X