Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek Contracted To Fight Wladimir, If Vitali Get Beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek Contracted To Fight Wladimir, If Vitali Get Beat

According to Roger Bloodworth, trainer for Polish heavyweight contender Tomasz Adamek, his fighter could end up facing both Klitschko brothers in the next twelve months. Adamek faces older brother Vitali Klitschko for the WBC championship on September 10 in Poland. If Adamek wins, Bloodworth says there is a conditional clause in the contract which directs the Polish fighter to face WBA/WBO/IBO/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good to know, but it's not going to happen.

Comment

Fat chance of that happening. I wouldn't be surprised if Adamek was the one who asked for this clause although the Klitschko's are known for putting it in the contract. I say that cause Adamek isn't a punk and he would gladly fight both guys if he by some miracle beat one of them.

Comment

If anyone beat one brother, they'd be expected to face the other one. But yeah, it won't happen, as much as I like Adamek, Vitali ain't going down.

Comment

I thought they did this for everyone? You beat one brother, you fight the other.

Comment

Yup good 2 know but it ain't going to happen.

Like Mayweather won't lose 2 Ortiz and Pacquiao won't lost 2 Marquez.

Comment

I dont like that stipulation, Yes you make money and all that but if i beat you its you that i want to rematch not your brother..

Comment

Wlad KOs him for sure. Vitali probably will too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  I dont like that stipulation, Yes you make money and all that but if i beat you its you that i want to rematch not your brother..
                  Oh you silly! I'd be fine with that. If Adamek beats Vitali, why wouldn't he want to fight Wladimir? If he beats both, imagine what type of position he is in! Of course it is worth it to him!

Comment

Adamek can keep on dreaming. Anyway he'll be put to sleep by Vitali.

Comment

Working...
                    X