Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oner: Solis is Sending Vitali Klitschko To The Hospital

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oner: Solis is Sending Vitali Klitschko To The Hospital

Promoter Ahmet Oner of Arena Box is very confident that his boxer Odlanier Solis (17-0, 12KOs) will unseat WBC champion Vitali Klitschko (41-2, 38KOs) on Saturday in Cologne, Germany. He says Klitschko was avoiding the fight for nearly two years. The opportunity has finally come and he expects Solis to come through with a title win.

[Click Here To Read More]

Solis is a top prospect but I have a feeling he'll regret that he didn't get more experiance against top fighters before jumping into a title fight. Still I am hoping it's a good fight and I'm wrong about his lack of experiance at professional.

Comment

This dude was talking the same crazy **** with his fighter Gomez. When will these idiot managers shut there pie hole. He's already predicting an injury for Vitali because he knows that's Solis' only shot at winning & that's why he'll need medical help at the hospital. Real confidence in his fighter. You think this dude would've learned his lesson by now..saying **** like this will only land his fighter in the hospital with bed right next to Briggs.

Comment

I heard 10 burger joints closed down in order for a hospital to be built. News says that a guy went and ate all the food in the joints leaving owners with only one choice but to close and sell their property to the government.

So, to elaborate Solis fat stomach would absorb so much force that he'll suffer an invisible knockdown in the late rounds. People would be mystified why Solis went down but in reality it was due to the accumulation of Vitali's power hammers destroying Solis' inside. :*******:

Comment

It's true, Oner said all of the same crap before Vitali destroyed Gomez, another Cuban who was supposed to "annihilate" Vitali.

One of the fighters is going to the hospital, and it won't be Vitali.

Comment

Oner: "And yet, unlike their previous opponents, we are not going to talk a lot." Really?

I understand the purpose of a promoter/manager, but this guy Ahmet Oner truly suffers from diarrhea of the mouth.

Comment

Solis and Oner are nothing but ARROGANT PRICKS!!!!!! I hope Vitali stretches Solid out for the count. Solid is a fat clubfighter who barely beat Austin and struggled with at least one other clubfighter.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Solis and Oner are nothing but ARROGANT PRICKS!!!!!! I hope Vitali stretches Solid out for the count. Solid is a fat clubfighter who barely beat Austin and struggled with at least one other clubfighter.
                I reckon, you do more research about Solis, not jsut Austin fight. Solis is far from being club fighter

Comment

Klitschkos career defining fight was a TKO loss against Lewis. It's pathetic when his claim to fame is that he was up on the cards before they stopped the fight. Against 205lb Byrd he quit to become Quitko. How does a 6'8 man quit against a man 6'1 205lbs and call himself great ? The answer by fight weak opponents the rest of his career.
                  Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Promoter Ahmet Oner of Arena Box is very confident that his boxer Odlanier Solis (17-0, 12KOs) will unseat WBC champion Vitali Klitschko (41-2, 38KOs) on Saturday in Cologne, Germany. He says Klitschko was avoiding the fight for nearly two years. The opportunity has finally come and he expects Solis to come through with a title win.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Solis may be the best all around fighter in the division. He has a real chance here. Vitali is no spring chicken and has noticeably slowed down. He keeps his hands quite low and can be got to with with short crisp bursts on the inside. Solis looks to be in decent shape(for him), and has very little mileage. One thing Solis is that Vitalis other opponents of late weren't is a winner.

Comment

Working...
                    X