Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHat do you think of Donald Trump running for President (See Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHat do you think of Donald Trump running for President (See Video)

What did you think of his little speech. And LOL at him dissing Ron Paul:

.....A joke

Mike Bloomberg 2012 FTW!!!!

Comment

Hell no. TBH there really isn't anyone that I could get excited about except Bobby Jindal or Paul Ryan, maybe Jon Huntsman Jr. Rand Paul or Marco Rubio would be good in 2016.

But there's something about Trump that just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe it's the hair, maybe it's the bankruptcies, I don't know.

Comment

Bobby Jindal? You still harping on about that guy.

Is that the best you've got? A knee-jerk reaction to Obama by endorsing a Republican Non-Caucasian version of the President.

That guy is just horrible, and I've started to become pretty tolerant towards Right-Wing, Conservatives, Repubs Etc,.

Comment

Don't pay attention to Jim Jeffries man. He's about as clueless as they come.

He'd vote for Romney if he was given the chance without realizing the irony and contradictions.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
            Bobby Jindal? You still harping on about that guy.

Is that the best you've got? A knee-jerk reaction to Obama by endorsing a Republican Non-Caucasian version of the President.

That guy is just horrible, and I've started to become pretty tolerant towards Right-Wing, Conservatives, Repubs Etc,.
            Obama couldn't carry Jindal's jock strap. But yeah, I'm having a hard time even convincing my fellow conservatives.

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
            Don't pay attention to Jim Jeffries man. He's about as clueless as they come.

He'd vote for Romney if he was given the chance without realizing the irony and contradictions.
            Then again you're too stupid to realize the difference between enacting a policy in a liberal state that overwhelmingly supports it and Obama's Federal version being forced on a populace that didn't.

Whatever states do, you can still vote with your feet. A federal individual mandate to purchase anything simply sucks a$$ (and has been ruled unconstitutional.)

But TBH, I've been weary of Romney since he claimed to have gone hunting with his 12 "caliber" shotgun. I've seen studies where more people in this country won't vote for someone because they're mormon, than won't vote for them because they're black. That and if he couldn't beat McCain's tired old corpse in the last nomination, he stands little chance against the great Barry.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Obama couldn't carry Jindal's jock strap.

I disagree with that.

I'll take Michael Steele over Jindal. And that aint saying much.

Comment

I disagree with that.

I'll take Michael Steele over Jindal. And that aint saying much.
                Michael Steele, lol. He seemed alright at first, but he left their finances a total mess and made some stupid comments. Allen West smokes him like a cheap cigar.

But I'd pay good money to see stuttering Barry (when he's not reading off of a teleprompter) try to debate Jindal.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jim Jeffries;10092801

But I'd pay good money to see stuttering Barry (when he's not reading off of a teleprompter) try to debate Jindal.[/QUOTE]

Don't tell me you're jumping on the group think, false myth, that OBama can't debate or speak without telepromter's.

When there is plenty of evidence that he can.

Sidenote: Jindal sounds like a countrified slurring buffoon, even with a teleprompter.

Comment

Don't tell me you're jumping on the group think, false myth, that OBama can't debate or speak without telepromter's.

When there is plenty of evidence that he can.

Sidenote: Jindal sounds like a countrified slurring buffoon, even with a teleprompter.
                    I haven't seen any evidence of him thinking on his feet, answering direct questions with anything besides a vague, pre memorised one size fits many answer.

A countrified slurring buffoon, who graduated with honors in two majors, at 20 and went on to become a Rhodes scholar (where he didn't drop out like ol Bill Clinton.) Sure buddy, whatever you say.

Of course you're infatuated with the Unibomber, so I can see how you might not like Jindal.

Comment

Working...
                    X