No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia and Broner Clowning around on Camera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Garcia and Broner Clowning around on Camera

These two characters should have there own t.v. show. lol Enjoy fellas!

I actually like Broner's attitude in this video, which is a first for me.

"**** that, this is boxing, if I'm fighting you : **** you"

I miss that attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I actually like Broner's attitude in this video, which is a first for me.

"**** that, this is boxing, if I'm fighting you : **** you"

I miss that attitude.
      I agree bringer. normally it's gibberish that spews outta Broner mouth. but in this particular event, he actually made sense.

Comment

lol,great video i like broner i just wish his handlers would test him already,either that or he is just that good.his mayweather wannabeism just grinds on me though............be yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
          lol,great video i like broner i just wish his handlers would test him already,either that or he is just that good.his mayweather wannabeism just grinds on me though............be yourself!
          yeah, the Mayweather thing disturbs me a bit as well. as far as skills go though i think he's gifted. i see him on top of the food chain for a minute.

Comment

I still do not like him, though he is good for Boxing for reason explained here.

I still think Gamboa beats him, and would love to see him get beat by Gamboa with assistance of PED's which I welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              I still do not like him, though he is good for Boxing for reason explained here.

I still think Gamboa beats him, and would love to see him get beat by Gamboa with assistance of PED's which I welcome.
              I would love to see him fight Gamboa. don't know if yuriorkis would be able to put em away that easily tho. because of his inactivity, lack of discipline, and carelessness in the ring, i'll be leaning toward Broner if that battle ever took place.

Comment

Working...
              X