Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josesito Lopez "I would of preferred a catchweight fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Lopez kept it real in that interview. As a matter of fact I know he didn't He said ginger is a great & fighter & world champion for a reason. I'd like to know the reason. Because it's not because he's a great fighter. It's because he sells tickets. 5 title fights outside his division. The biggest hype job in boxing. Bigger than broner even & that's tough to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Realism View Post
      It's only the Floyd groupies that do this.
      You got it wrong , asking and forcing is 2 different scenarios , you fellas make the dumbest comparisons , everything has its differences .

Comment

Lopez is going up for a title fight, no catch-weight needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I don't think Lopez kept it real in that interview. As a matter of fact I know he didn't He said ginger is a great & fighter & world champion for a reason. I'd like to know the reason. Because it's not because he's a great fighter. It's because he sells tickets. 5 title fights outside his division. The biggest hype job in boxing. Bigger than broner even & that's tough to beat.
          He hasn't fought that great opposition but he's pretty good. I use to hate Ginger but after looking at some of what he does in the ring, such as traps and counters, or how he has become patient and can judge what to do in rounds etc... he is beyond his years. Even James Toney the hater said after watching some tapes and hating him before, Canelo is pretty good.

Comment

If you want to beat the champion, fight him at his weight.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Josesito Lopez another boxer with bigger balls then Pacquiao!
              Why you talking about balls and Pacquio?

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
                Why you talking about balls and Pacquio?
                Sorry I thought they went together :\

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
                  He hasn't fought that great opposition but he's pretty good. I use to hate Ginger but after looking at some of what he does in the ring, such as traps and counters, or how he has become patient and can judge what to do in rounds etc... he is beyond his years. Even James Toney the hater said after watching some tapes and hating him before, Canelo is pretty good.
                  I really don't consider beating up on Hatton, Gomez, Mosley, Cintron & the countless other no hopers as telling how good he is. Not when Lara, Vanes, Trout, Kirkland & all the other fighters in his own weight class get ignored by his handlers, sorry.

Comment

Oh now he's complaining after signing to get his biggest pay day yet. Beggars can't be choosers.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      this fight shouldnt be happening. at a catchweight or otherwise.
                      exactly. This fight should have never happened. Josesito should be fighting Golden Boy's 140 lb stable.

Comment

Working...
                      X