No announcement yet.

Very exciting fight tonight on Friday Night Fights Watch it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very exciting fight tonight on Friday Night Fights Watch it

Ji Hoon Kim is one of the most exciting fighters in Boxing today his record is 23-7 w/ 18 ko's and always brings it every fight. He comes from South Korea and is willing to go out on his shield every time he fights. He is fighting Alisher Rahimov from Russia who is a very good boxer from Russia 23-0 w/ 12 ko's. This fight is going to have tons of action and tons of exchanges def check this fight out if you can tonight.

Here are some clips from the WARRIOR Ji Hoon Kim as you can tell he does not mind being hit lol

Here is video of him getting outboxed by Miguel Vazquez.

Comment

thanks for the heads up i will def be watching

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong423 View Post
        thanks for the heads up i will def be watching
        No problem buddy I think they are going to be some good fights and great pic with Smokin Joe that is sick

Comment

Too bad we have to start my unit back up tonight. Was looking forward to playing MW3 and watch me some boxing. Oh well, getting that OT.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Too bad we have to start my unit back up tonight. Was looking forward to playing MW3 and watch me some boxing. Oh well, getting that OT.
            its all good nothing like making some $$$$$$$$$

Comment

I'm looking forward to this.

Comment

ji hoon kim vs katsidis...make it happen...

Comment

Kim's fighting tonight? Good ****... I love that dude

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                    No problem buddy I think they are going to be some good fights and great pic with Smokin Joe that is sick
                    that day was one of the happiest ive ever been, my wife said i looked like a teenage girl...lol but he was soo cool man, STRONGEST handshake ive ever had the privilege if shaking!

Comment

Working...
                    X