Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this was PRIME COTTO vs FLOYD NOW would you feel different about the outcome?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this was PRIME COTTO vs FLOYD NOW would you feel different about the outcome?

I would be 99.9% sure Cotto will take the win,
    don't get it twisted I'm for Cotto right now but as
    a boxing fanatic I do admire the skills Floyd possesses
    when he is in the ring.
    Still have to go work Miguel now because he does have a chance
    if he could hurt Floyd in the early rounds.

PRIME MIGUEL wins no questions asked.

It would be a different fight because Cotto was fearless before Margarito.

Prime cotto would probably have gone for the knockout, but this cotto is probably just going to take his time and see what opportunities open up.

And Floyd would be more reluctant, because nobody had seen cotto's breaking point. We've seen it twice now though and Floyd knows exactly how much he can handle, and that he DOES have a breaking point.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-16-2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Miguel would be a little more competitive. Maybe lose 8-4 instead of 10-2.

Comment

lol, sure thing bro. cotto was never good enough to beat floyd. that much hasnt changed.

Comment

If it was at like let's say, 135 - 140 and both were in that weight class. I think Cotto would have a better chance but I can't see anyway that he beats Mayweather.

Castillo was a monster when he fought Mayweather and still had trouble even the first time. Mayweather's D is so ridiculous.

What are you going to do when Cotto loses?

Comment

The Prime Cotto that had to cheat against Judah, or the one who got KTFO against Margarito?

Floyd still wins, maybe by a more competitive decision.

Comment

Let's be honest here hermano. Cotto is all heart and is a warrior, and yes he also does posses some skills as well... but Floyd is simply on another level, a much higher level tbh. As much as I love and respect Miguel, he loses to Floyd NOW and in his PRIME....

But if it was Prime Cotto vs May right now, I'd be much more enthusiastic for this fight, and would have pre-ordered it already.

Comment

I would've still expected Floyd to win but it would've been a much more intriguing fight 4 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                  The Prime Cotto that had to cheat against Judah, or the one who got KTFO against Margarito?

Floyd still wins, maybe by a more competitive decision.
                  prime cotto would ko floyd, he thinks he got messed up by judah's uppercut, he ain't know what a goddamn uppercut to the balls is till miguel cotto be the one deliverin it bi.tch!

Comment

I thought Cotto had a chance then and i think Cotto has a chance now. So no difference. So many quick to say Cotto is done when i dont think he is.

Cotto lost to a cheating Margarito and a possibly cheating Pac (i dont care what Floyd or others say, Im an athlete myself and I go by my own eyes and i felt something was off)

Comment

Working...
                    X