No announcement yet.

Iran recruits Mexican drug cartel to carry out assasination

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Iran recruits Mexican drug cartel to carry out assasination

The FBI and the DEA have disrupted a plot involving Iran to kill the Saudi ambassador to the United States, according to the U.S. Justice Department. Two men - one arrested, the other at large - have been charged in connection with the plot, which the Justice Department says was directed by elements of the Iranian government.

The Justice Department says one of the men - a naturalized U.S. citizen holding an Iranian passport - arranged to hire for the assassination someone in Mexico who he thought was an associate of a drug trafficking cartel. The person in Mexico actually was a DEA confidential source who was posing as a cartel associate, the Justice Department says.

lol, this has bull**** written all over it, sounds like a pretext for war to me.

Looks like Iranians are not very smart.

Comment

Most Americans will believe this story just like they believed Sadam had WMD's

Comment

Man, this has all the makings of 80s action movie. We just need them to kidnam Arnold's daughter.

Comment

So Iranians hired Mexicans to kill an American in Saudi Arabia. Was this paid in British Pounds or Japanese Yen?

Comment

Originally posted by SmartMoney View Post
            Most Americans will believe this story just like they believed Sadam had WMD's
            i was just tellin my dad dont believe the hype.

Comment

The idiot really did hire a fed but there is no proof he was with Iran's government. He confessed already. He tried to hire a cartel member to kill an Arab on American soil.

Comment

iran's a **** of a country.

we should blow them up just because.

Comment

Another bull**** story to make Americans fight another war and to steal Americans rights as well. I hope the US doesn't fall for this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                    Another bull**** story to make Americans fight another war and to steal Americans rights as well. I hope the US doesn't fall for this ****.
                    Not fall for what? It happened. The Americans don't have to do anything but inform Arabia that their ambassador was being used in some plot by having him killed there. Now it's up to the group the guy worked for to make sure he doesn't talk.

Comment

Working...
                    X