Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mike Tyson's new persona just an act?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He had it all too early in his life, he wasn't even mature back then. He surrounded himself with people who didn't give a **** about him. That was his problem. He didn't know right from wrong nor did he have anyone to tell him so. It was his natural reaction to be the way he was as to protect himself from the world around him.

Looks like now he's gotten his life back together and is finally living in peace with himself.

Comment

You never seen the streets a day in your damn life,street life is hard lonely and nerve wrecking you either change,die or rote in jail.tysons been down thru there and is tired,now he is at peace and soft ass b1tches like you still wanna rob him of his peace,pathetic,wish i could drop you off in brownsville so they could **** you till you loved them

Comment

I'm as big a Tyson hater as anyone, but I believe he is at a point in his life where he has just grown the f*** up and realizes how stupid his behavior was. Is that behavior still there? Probably. But unless someone goes out of their way to bring it out of him we'll never see it again.

There comes a point where the whole "street tough" thing is realized to be utter bullsh**, Tyson has reached that point.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I'm as big a Tyson hater as anyone, but I believe he is at a point in his life where he has just grown the f*** up and realizes how stupid his behavior was. Is that behavior still there? Probably. But unless someone goes out of their way to bring it out of him we'll never see it again.

There comes a point where the whole "street tough" thing is realized to be utter bullsh**, Tyson has reached that point.
          Exactly.you gotta push him then you gone def get what you looking for

Comment

Looks like he has a lot of you fooled. He's great at fooling middle class suburban kids who never knew a crook/thug.

Street people see right through him

The guy is a bad person period.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              Looks like he has a lot of you fooled. He's great at fooling middle class suburban kids who never knew a crook/thug.

Street people see right through him

The guy is a bad person period.
              If hes still the person he was then he would still be doing the things he did, If he was fooling everybody he would be a different person off camera and doing bad things to people and taking drugs and alcohol, he'd get caught and we would all know about it.

Comment

He's making a lot of money doing appearances playing the "nice guy" act, that's why he isn't lashing out.

Comment

Originally posted by forza View Post
                  maybe it's because i grew up around street people and can spot evil when i see it, but i just don't totally believe tyson has reformed himself. I always knew tyson was a bad human being. I've read the police reports and various accounts of the stuff he did while training in the catskills ( 10 + sexual assault charges, 3 battery charges, attempted rape, kicked out of school after 2 weeks ). I know what type of people tyson is. He prayed on the weak because he himself was weak. The reason he went to jail at 12? Robbery. But he wasn't a thug robber. He was so soft that he robbed old women. He'd ask them to carry their bags then run down the stairs and away with their groceries.

This new cuddly wuddly mr. Nice guy hasn't deceived me. He's still that brownsville project thug, hiding between the walls because he would get picked on, looking for easy prey. That mentality never leaves you not even at 45-46 years old. I think he's doing it for the attention. I also doubt he's completely sober.
                  leave the guy alone hes been through enough and hes paying for it daily, hes a part time menstral show and he knows it... Imagine being on the top of the world at one point in ur life and then completely fking it up.... I think its real and not an act hes chilling and has calmed down alot i know him personally... Every human being will always have their own personal flaw so im sure hes not 100% perfect now...but why do u care anyway?

Comment

I'd say that the bad guy attitude were more an act than this. I think we're seeing the real Mike, who finally became complete.

Comment

The real mike is worse than the character "iron mike"

The real mike can't control his sexual urges and lashes out at everything

Comment

Working...
                      X