• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YNWA View Post
    3 points:

vitali won this fight

he never even took a count

sanders is renowned as one of the hardest punchers ever despite looking like a slightly out of shape fireman
    Sanders is not renowned as such at all.

He is renowned because at 38, near retirement and finishd, he knocked the **** out of glass chinned wlad.

If anyone else other than Klit had been holding the title then Sanders would probably not have even got a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      Sanders is not renowned as such at all.

He is renowned because at 38, near retirement and finishd, he knocked the **** out of glass chinned wlad.

If anyone else other than Klit had been holding the title then Sanders would probably not have even got a title shot.

Sanders was renowned for a hard dig.

This is going to sound like a total lie but it's true....

Ernie Shavers was the doorman on my local pub in Liverpool and he'd sparred with him and said he was one of the hardest punchers he had encountered. also, look at the state of him...you dont get title shots looking like that unless you can bang!

Comment

Sanders was renowned for a hard dig.

This is going to sound like a total lie but it's true....

Ernie Shavers was the doorman on my local pub in Liverpool and he'd sparred with him and said he was one of the hardest punchers he had encountered. also, look at the state of him...you dont get title shots looking like that unless you can bang!
        sure he can punch, but hes absolutely no way near one of the hardest hitters of all time, which is what your previos post claimed.

Comment

sure he can punch, but hes absolutely no way near one of the hardest hitters of all time, which is what your previos post claimed.
          yeah i might have been a bit too effusive in my praise. my point was the video someone posted showed sanders momentarily wobbling vitali and then getting beat in the end so was a pointless thing to post

Comment

yeah i might have been a bit too effusive in my praise. my point was the video someone posted showed sanders momentarily wobbling vitali and then getting beat in the end so was a pointless thing to post
            totally agree, its a crap gif.

youngsters these days, think gifs are everything.

Comment

totally agree, its a crap gif.

youngsters these days, think gifs are everything.
              yeah these young'uns with their mobile telephones, interwebs and compact discs

Comment

Klitschko by UD.

Tyson was one of the most overrated fighter in boxing history. The media played a big part in making Tyson the invincible monster (that he was portrayed as.) Tyson was feared but still human & very beatable.

And based on his competition , i'd say he was lucky there were no such specimen as Klitschko back in his day. And the same goes for Ali. You can also add Lennox Lewis to that list.

Lewis would've owned both Tyson & Ali too.

You can always argue the same for both Klit or Lewis (like tyson , both are human and beatable). But prime for prime , Tall & skilled fighters like these guys would've been a nightmare for Tyson.

I'm not saying it would be an easy fight , but either Lewis or Klitschko could've finished the guy by UD or even TKO more often than not..

Comment

Tyson knocks vitali out in the 8 round and then talks like a lispy ***git afterwards

Comment

Working...
                  X