Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a BS poster, can you honestly say what others probably think of you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might spam a lot etc, but I just like to converse when I'm bored. That being stated I never wanted to leave a negative impression on anyone.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
      My crush on Kristin Kreuk is childish and I'm a known e-thug around these parts.

Dude my gf best friend looks exactly like Kristin. I laugh every time I log in and see your sig. . . . BTW this look alike b1tch is ******ed as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        in 2010 there was an award thread made & i got voted most least liked poster...i was so proud. everyone knows i am a heavyweight boxing fan & i will make threads about all HWs including journeyman. i am not the normal boxingscene type. i'm still sure i'm not liked but i thrive off the hatemail i have gotten over the 3 years i've been on this site.there is no one on this site like me nor will there ever be one in the future. i am one of the few who posts my real name & pictures of myself. i don't pull punches & am not afraid to voice my opinion. one time tunney tried to compare me & larryx & the response by one poster was larryx tries to talk filthy but JOE STRONG IS THE REAL DEAL...A TRUE SLIMEBALL...lol!
        I've seen people like you even before you came on this site. You're the new Smokin'. There's a lot more but I can't remember their name by heart.

Comment

I seem to make an impression on people, good or bad, wherever I go.. I don't give rat's ass what people think of me. Especially here. It's a forum full of arm chair warriors and knuckle draggers.

Comment

Working...
          X