Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Discusses The Danger of Vazquez, Training, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Discusses The Danger of Vazquez, Training, More

Things have changed ever so slightly for world champion Nonito Donaire as he heads into his February 4th HBO-televised showdown with Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. in San Antonio, Texas.
    The 29-year old Donaire is spending his training camp for this contest in Las Vegas, Nevada, as opposed to the city of San Carlos, California, where he had spent past regimens at the Undisputed Boxing Gym. The Bohol, Philippines native can now be found inside of the Top Rank Gym as he dives into his preparation for the former champion Vazquez, a fight that is a little over five weeks away. [Click Here To Read More]

war donaire!!!!!

Comment

.............Nonito via early annihilation

Comment

Nonito will dominate the 122lbs playground like he did at 118's. The only really competition for him is at 126. Even Rigondeaux isn't much of a match for the Flash. Hope they can get that fight done, I would love to see The Filipino Flash vs The Jackal.

Comment

Donaire didn't do well last time.....he should work hard in the gym instead of talking too much.....

Comment

how can WV2 get better every time he steps in thwe ring as he only fight 1 time , a taxi driver Chavez sr knew, after his loss to Arce...I can't see Nono losing this, a lopsided UD 12...

Comment

Originally posted by delpilar View Post
              Donaire didn't do well last time.....he should work hard in the gym instead of talking too much.....
              that's a little unfair given he won every round against an undefeated fighter and someone who wouldn't engage. On the other hand, the guys a flyweight... With Donaire eyeing 130, he needed to stop that guy.

Comment

Once he starts boxing the best boxers of his own size he will start collecting loses just like Darchinyan. I hope Wilfredo exposes him already.

Comment

I can't wait for this fight to happen I give the edge to the Flash on this one but I just want to see a classic.

Comment

nonito will soon invade the lightweight division...

and there's no stopping him...

Comment

Working...
                    X