No announcement yet.

Riddick Bowe Highlight video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riddick Bowe Highlight video

Just a compilation I made of Riddick Bowe. You have to admire the offensive skills he possessed. He was imo one of the greatest punchers ever in the heavyweight devision because of how well rounded his arsenal was. Enjoy the clip.

Nice job.

I always saw Bowe as more of a fighter than a Boxer. Bowe did not seem to have a straight right hand and when ever he landed consistently his technique seemed to go south, he would loop the ring hand and just get out of the confines of his technique imo, that is why i always felt when push came to shove he was a pure fighter more than a Boxer, that might explain why he was so good inside.

Also i dont think Bowe was a particularly BIG! puncher but more of a consistent puncher, he would wear you down and KO for the most part he had early KO's of guys like against Ferguson/Cooper/Dokes but i always felt he was a wear you down to type of puncher.

Comment

He really messed those lower level guys up. Tillery was hit by the last uppercut so hard, blood splats flew on the camera and he quit out of pain.

Comment

Thanks for the clip, Bowe was quite a powerhouse...

Comment

man riddick bowe was the man, one of my favorites def. I liked when he joined the army for a day lol

Comment

Full clip track is overused in boxing highlights. Good video though

Comment

It's horrible, worst HL ever.

Just Joking.

Comment

good ****.. damn its like 8 guys i wish fougth in the same era... Tyson, Frazier, Ali,Forman, Bowe, Lewis and both Klit bros.

Comment

Thanks brings back memories.

Comment

Working...
                  X