No announcement yet.

THE HYPE of guzman is over!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strugler View Post
    hes like a mini floyd...........just a "0".............old PBF dismantled a bigger chico.........................guzman = overated
    That was in Mayweather's 1st weight class. This is Guzman's 4th, yes 4th. Your argument holds no weight because you don't know what the **** you're talking about.

Comment

Guzman has to shorten up his right hand. He was throwing it wide as hell and landing with the palm, I think Lennox commented on this.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
        He easily beat Soto landing 300 shots and 200+ power punches and Antillon got knocked out from a lesser fighter than Funeka.

Next.
        Wasnt he a top P4P fighter? LMAO jajajaajaj He got stomped!!!!

Comment

That was in Mayweather's 1st weight class. This is Guzman's 4th, yes 4th. Your argument holds no weight because you don't know what the **** you're talking about.
          INACTIVITY, HIS OWN FAULT, HE WOULD HAVE BEAT HIM IF, IF HE TRAINS HARD, RING RUST, BUT HE BEAT BARRIOS AND SOTO....I think these will be the discussions after the fight.
          Last edited by Dondi33O; Today at 09:51 AM.
          MY POST FROM EARLIER TODAY

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
            I'll say 1 thing about Guzman,Cotto should go learn how to lose from him!!Guzman got battered & beaten all over the ring,but he kept taunting & fighting,that takes heart!!
            That is why I'm a VERY proud fan

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime Shawn View Post
              i think it was all about Guzman not being as powerful at 135 as he was at featherweight. punches he hit featherweights hurt them and lightweights brush them off. some guys can bring power up with them and others cant. if they cant they better have the boxing ability to make up
              ..........i think once he left 122..........his power evaporated................better days has clearly passed this man...................just a matter of time till the "0" disappears as well.......................i dont think he can handle the JWW.................a Paulie fight would be feasible though................lol

Comment

He easily beat Soto landing 300 shots and 200+ power punches and Antillon got knocked out from a lesser fighter than Funeka.

Next.
                Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                INACTIVITY, HIS OWN FAULT, HE WOULD HAVE BEAT HIM IF, IF HE TRAINS HARD, RING RUST, BUT HE BEAT BARRIOS AND SOTO....I think these will be the discussions after the fight.
                Last edited by Dondi33O; Today at 09:51 AM.
                Like I said!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  Wasn't u taking bets on Funika!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    He was if he got the win against Funeka.

Guzman's 4 division btw. Cotto's getting knocked out by fighters coming up in weight in his second division. He would've wanted to quit, if that was him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                      ATLEAST he didn't get Knocked Out by a smaller man.He didn't intend to quit and he showed real heart.Unlike Cotto the Quitter.

Comment

Working...
                      X