Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israel Vazquez is a shot fighter....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he's finished. His defense is still utter ****, though. He looked real light and relaxed on his feet and showed a real good jab, I wish he would box more. He needs mad improvement in his defense. Plenty of fight left in him, I believe.

Comment

Hi Jr.

And I missed the damn fight. But I wanna see him fight anotha soft fight or 2 before challengin for a title. I won't crack down too hard on him just cuz his 1st fight back he looked bad. If he struggles wit anotha low level guy, maybe he is done. I don't expect him to be in top form ever again, but I think he can restore himself to sumthin close to his best.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        Hi Jr.

And I missed the damn fight. But I wanna see him fight anotha soft fight or 2 before challengin for a title. I won't crack down too hard on him just cuz his 1st fight back he looked bad. If he struggles wit anotha low level guy, maybe he is done. I don't expect him to be in top form ever again, but I think he can restore himself to sumthin close to his best.
        Word. 2 more softies ought to be good for him and Rafa as well.

Comment

He was bringin his left hand down a hell of a lot..especially to a guy (Priyolo) who wasn't even attackin the body!..

Thank God he's got a solid chin cuz those flush shots woulda put anyone else down!..when he got that cut and the Doc had to check it..he went in to killer instinct..because the cut came from a punch..it woulda been a TKO loss had it been stopped..

2 rounds later he punishes the colombian knockin him down like 3 times and finally stopping him..I wanna say it was the long lay off..but he didn't seem to have it like before tho..but we'll see.

Comment

anyone know if this was televised in English?

Comment

i think he needs to hang them up, or if he's going to do four with rafa, then do it soon and retire. the guy has had his retina detached and reattached so many times, and he keeps having countless surgeries on it....all that trauma adds up, he's going to have a miserable post-boxing life, health-wise.

Comment

Izzy knows the end is near. No doubt he is just trying to line up one more big payday before he gets out. I hope he gets it.

Comment

Working...
                X