No announcement yet.

Did Barrack Obama bring "change"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    my diagnosis: that guy is ******ed. i guess arguing with him makes me a ****** as well.
    Fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      Fair enough.
      Man, I feel like you're disappointed in me. lol

Okay Unc, I will stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        Man, I feel like you're disappointed in me. lol

Okay Unc, I will stop.

Comment

He's definitely brought change. Just look at how crazy some white people have gotten in the past four years. They saw a half-black president and now realize they'd prefer the good old days of Jim Crow.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
            He's definitely brought change. Just look at how crazy some white people have gotten in the past four years. They saw a half-black president and now realize they'd prefer the good old days of Jim Crow.
            You know race baiting just isnt as effective as it used to be. MSNBC is gonna have to resort to actual journalism soon. Guess Al Sharptons out of a job.

Comment

As a liberal, as a Democrat, there is no way that I can support Obama for a second term. (but) It is a testament to this great nation that we’ve had a crappy black president - Rob Schneider

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                You know race baiting just isnt as effective as it used to be. MSNBC is gonna have to resort to actual journalism soon. Guess Al Sharptons out of a job.
                Race baiting my ass. When Romney campaign chairman John Sununu publicly states the only reason Colin Powell endorsed Obama is because "both are black", it's not race baiting to report it. If anything, it's pretty ignorant to ignore it. When Sarah Plain uses racial terms like "shuck and jive" for Obama, it is what it is. But people like you will keep your head in the sand and pretend these incidents don't exist and you'll typically use the hackneyed "race card" whenever the issues are addressed. More than likely you condone it.
                Last edited by joseph5620; 10-28-2012, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Obama did what he could and we're better off than we would have been with that old fart and washed up bimbo who ran against him

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    Race baiting my ass. When Romney campaign chairman John Sununu publicly states the only reason Colin Powell endorsed Obama is because "both are black", it's not race baiting to report it. If anything, it's pretty ignorant to ignore it. When Sarah Plain uses racial terms like "shuck and jive" for Obama, it is what it is. But people like you will keep your head in the sand and pretend these incidents don't exist and you'll typically use the hackneyed "race card" whenever the issues are addressed. More than likely you condone it.
                    I agree with on this. There has been race baiting. However it's happening on both sides and I think if you're a reasonable person you would agree that neither side should use such deplorable tactics.

Both sides should be admonished for race baiting. Let's call this one down the line without bias. Agreed?

Comment

Working...
                    X