No announcement yet.

Tom Brady is the greatest qb of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Settle down bucko no rb has ever won a sb by himself its a team sport.
    You said Montana now the debate begins he is not in my top ten let alone 1.
    I didn't mean to give the impression that davis won by himself, that's why i said he put them over the edge right after.

Comment

Joe Montana played on allstar teams not once in his career did he take a team that wasnt star packed to the Superbowl,the only reason i even rate him in my top 15 is the years with Kc where he showed himself to be a field general but even with good talent in Kc he could not get them to a sb.

Comment

Joe Montana played on allstar teams not once in his career did he take a team that wasnt star packed to the Superbowl,the only reason i even rate him in my top 15 is the years with Kc where he showed himself to be a field general but even with good talent in Kc he could not get them to a sb.
        Who were those great wr's that montana won with the first two super bowls?

Comment

Look at the Defensive rosters on Montana"s sb teams its mind blowing,if Montana is 1 then i guess Aikman is 2.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
            I said teams and Dwight Clark was pretty damn special,anyway top 15 is still great because i try my best to rate all eras,also i previous post Namath was mentioned he is my #4 of alltime not to shabby.

Comment

Look at the Defensive rosters on Montana"s sb teams its mind blowing,if Montana is 1 then i guess Aikman is 2.
              But montana was leading game winning drives also, so it's not like they were winning shutouts because of the defense. Lol i know elway had nightmares about the defense though, after that record super bowl blowout the niners gave them.

Comment

I said teams and Dwight Clark was pretty damn special,anyway top 15 is still great because i try my best to rate all eras,also i previous post Namath was mentioned he is my #4 of alltime not to shabby.
                Dwight clark wasn't special, if you think he was special then you think someone like keenan mccardell was special. But the fact is, montana didn't have great players like that on offense until rice, yet still won two super bowls.

Comment

But montana was leading game winning drives also, so it's not like they were winning shutouts because of the defense. Lol i know elway had nightmares about the defense though, after that record super bowl blowout the niners gave them.
                  Pre salary cap the talent level was no where near the same,and somehow we led 10-3 at halftime then Jerry Rice was open on every play for the rest of that game fck that guy,if you were to ask me who is the best nfl player of alltime its him Jerry Rice is the greatest player of alltime period.

Comment

Both Dwight Clark and Freddie Soloman were damn good receivers. Not Jerry Rice level but then again there's only maybe 4-5 wideouts in the history of the NFL that are on Rice's level. Don't forget he also had a HOF tight-end in Russ Francis to throw to in those years too.

Poet

Comment

Pre salary cap the talent level was no where near the same,and somehow we led 10-3 at halftime then Jerry Rice was open on every play for the rest of that game fck that guy,if you were to ask me who is the best nfl player of alltime its him Jerry Rice is the greatest player of alltime period.
                      Well yea, jerry is the greatest of all time.I'm surprised elway doesn't get more criticism though, refusing to be drafted by a certain team, that's real diva-like.

Comment

Working...
                      X