Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: James Kirkland Won't Last Two Rounds With Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara: James Kirkland Won't Last Two Rounds With Me!

Cuban junior middleweight Erislandy Lara (15-1-1, 10KOs) did not agree with referee Jon Schorle's decision to disqualify Carlos Molina in the tenth round of his fight with James Kirkland on Saturday night in Houston, Texas. Lara fought Molina to a controversial draw last March and hoped his former opponent would come out victorious to set up a rematch.

[Click Here To Read More]

c'mon now....if thats the case...halla at him on the streets and make it happen...GTFOH with that corny ish...mofo aint even got 20 fights under his belt and he's calling somebody a fraud...smh...whatever, step ya activity level up chump....go find a fight and be the fuk quiet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      c'mon now....if thats the case...halla at him on the streets and make it happen...GTFOH with that corny ish...mofo aint even got 20 fights under his belt and he's calling somebody a fraud...smh...whatever, step ya activity level up chump....go find a fight and be the fuk quiet!!!
      Lara would embarrass Kirkland. It would be bad.

Comment

As long as we don't see 118 clinches, it should be good.

I still have Kirk winning.

Comment

If he thinks Molina won, why is he calling out Kirkland??? Because he knows he'll get beat by Molina.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            So why won't Kirkland fight him? Im willing to put 100 bucks on Lara if the fight does happen which it probably won't cause I think Kirkland's team is looking for old ass Bundrage even tho Lara just called him a fraud. The rookie with less than 20 fights would school your 30+ fight fighter. Lucky if he lasts 1 round.

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            As long as we don't see 118 clinches, it should be good.

I still have Kirk winning.
            Can't believe people still riding the Kirkland train -_-.

Comment

Make it happen and make sure we have a ref who won't allow Lara to clinch all night.
              Lets see if he can back up his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
                If he thinks Molina won, why is he calling out Kirkland??? Because he knows he'll get beat by Molina.
                Why would he fight the guy with the L when Kirkland was the one who took the belt? Bull**** belt but still a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Why would he fight the guy with the L when Kirkland was the one who took the belt? Bull**** belt but still a belt.
                  what belt?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Cuban junior middleweight Erislandy Lara (15-1-1, 10KOs) did not agree with referee Jon Schorle's decision to disqualify Carlos Molina in the tenth round of his fight with James Kirkland on Saturday night in Houston, Texas. Lara fought Molina to a controversial draw last March and hoped his former opponent would come out victorious to set up a rematch.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    Man Im starting to LIKE Lara...his arrogance is MAZING...He said some pretty clever stuff about paul williams, now he is going THIS far...I like the guy man I really do

Comment

Working...
                    X