Collapse
No announcement yet.

MASS EFFECT 3 |PC/360/PS3| Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the screens and articles guys. Nice stuff.. Whenever I see the default Shepard I laugh at how less badass he looks than the guy I created.

Comment

Omfg.... tonight we riot..

Mass Effect 3 Delayed to 2012
      EA delays third installment into early next year.
      May 4, 2011

Electronic Arts is delaying the release of Mass Effect 3 into early 2012.

Casey Hudson, Executive Producer of the Mass Effect series, made the announcement through the game's official Facebook page.

"Mass Effect 3 will be released in the first three months of 2012. The development team is laser focused on making sure Mass Effect 3 is the biggest, boldest and best game in the series, ensuring that it exceeds everyone's expectations."

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
        Omfg.... tonight we riot..

Mass Effect 3 Delayed to 2012
        EA delays third installment into early next year.
        May 4, 2011

Electronic Arts is delaying the release of Mass Effect 3 into early 2012.

Casey Hudson, Executive Producer of the Mass Effect series, made the announcement through the game's official Facebook page.

"Mass Effect 3 will be released in the first three months of 2012. The development team is laser focused on making sure Mass Effect 3 is the biggest, boldest and best game in the series, ensuring that it exceeds everyone's expectations."
        I'm actually glad about this Ether.

1) they get more time to balance the game and fix bugs and crashes
        2) I'll have plenty of stuff to do with Skyrim but will need a new game for early 2012

Comment

If it was released this year then it had a huge shot at GOTY. Next year, no chance. In america, no game stops GTA. GTAV is 2012 GOTY, even Bioshock Infinite is next year as well. Ton of great games.

GOTY this year will be either Skyrim or Uncharted 3.

maybe Gears 3 or Battlefield 3 too. Not sure.

Comment

Skyrim release date wouldn't budge either i heard.

Comment

Uncharted 3, Diablo 3 and Mass Effect 3 will all be ATG'S.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                If it was released this year then it had a huge shot at GOTY. Next year, no chance. In america, no game stops GTA. GTAV is 2012 GOTY, even Bioshock Infinite is next year as well. Ton of great games.

GOTY this year will be either Skyrim or Uncharted 3.

maybe Gears 3 or Battlefield 3 too. Not sure.
                True, every Rockstar game is GOTY.

L.A Noire is out this year aswell!

Possible GOTY 2011: Skyrim, Uncharted, Gears of War 3, L.A. Noire

Possible GOTY 2012: ME3, GTA5, Bioshock Infinite, Diablo 3, Assassin's Creed 3

Gonna be some great years for gamers

Comment

Cant wait for this game, ME2 is one of the best games ever made, if 3 is half as good it'll be a classic

Comment

Screw this thread lol, whenever I come here I end up jumping on ME2 and working through on insane.

Comment

i want that game like crack. thats it.

Comment

Working...
                      X