Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIVA MEXICO!!! Cain Velazquez DESTROYS Brock Lesnar!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tec 9 View Post
    Holy hell their stand up is horrible, they could at least take some time to work on it, it felt like I was watching two high school kids going at it.
    Name me one Boxer that can take a 240 lb knee to the face.

Boxing is awesome in the lower divisions, but Boxing's current Heavyweight division is weak as hell.

I wouldn't criticize these guys would would mop up all of Boxing's Heavyweights in one night.

UFC takes the cake in greater caliber of Heavyweight fighters by far.

Comment

fu'ck all you hoes.

undertaker would beat two of these c'unts

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Brock gasses out after 20 seconds and he threw like 5 punches...dude hit the gym up. Cain did nothing special, Brock was so winded, he fell over just trying to stand up...pathetic. I'd jump on that dude's back like a monkey an hit him 500 times while he was trying to figure out where I was. I'd be surprised if he could even run half a mile without gassing...what a joke
        that mexican just owned UFC mutherfkr!
        Viva Mexico cabrones!

Comment

Cain been a BEAST for awhile now, people are going to jump on the Bandwagon now but Cain is extremely Calm under pressure and he doesn't panic when he gets in trouble, he was like he knew everything Brock was going to try and do and was ready and waiting for it

congrats to Cain! but I think Junior Dos Santos will probably beat him, even before that fight I thought Junior Dos Santos can beat Cain and/or Brock but anyway dominating performance by Cain, Brock has no Cardio, if he can't take you down or keep you down he has absolutely NOTHING and his stand up is HORRIBLE

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
            Name me one Boxer that can take a 240 lb knee to the face.

Boxing is awesome in the lower divisions, but Boxing's current Heavyweight division is weak as hell.

I wouldn't criticize these guys would would mop up all of Boxing's Heavyweights in one night.
            i hope you mean just in mma lol

Comment

Cain is a BEASTTTTTTTTT! Took Brock down like he was a middleweight

Comment

You just ****ed with the wrong mexican Brock!! hahahaha

Comment

White's cash cow was destroyed by a latino brother, Dana must be in tears .

Comment

It was a very exciting Main event!! While it lasted! Fuck you Brock!

Comment

Originally posted by randysav View Post
                      undertaker would beat two of these c'unts
                      Undertaker always pwns Cain

Comment

Working...
                      X