Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Be Real, Floyd Mayweather Is Responsible for Hatton's Depression/Drug Addiction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    If that's the case then Pacquiao is responsible for Mayweather's trouble with the law..
    Except Ricky had set no precedent for depression and drug addiction (unless we count being a lager-lout between camps).

Floyd had already set a precedent for being in trouble with the law.

Mayweather flushed Hatton, causing a large blockage in boxing's toilet, which required Pacquiao to come in with a plunger and send old Bloo Moon flying down the U-bend and out the sewage pipe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
      Let me first say that i respect Hatton so i'm not trying to kick him while he's down. But looking at how everything's played out for him recently, it's obvious what event lead to his early retirement, depression, and well publicized cocaine use.

A couple of years ago he was on top of the world. He was undefeated, a national icon/role model in the U.K, and as he's said in many interviews, his personal life couldnt have been better. It was his fight with Money Mayweather that shattered his pride and lead to the downward spiral we're still witnessing today. If Floyd hadnt of brutally KO'd him he definitely would've given Pacquiao a run for his money and he'd still be one of the most respected figures in his country.

In hindsight, the chain of events which saw his professional and personal lives fall apart all started from a Mayweather left hand. I just thought that was ironic considering Baldomir, De La Hoya, and now Mosley are also shells of their former selves professionally since their fights with Floyd. Could we be dealing with a "Mayweather curse" or do you think that's purely coincidence?
      you cannot attribute the depression of Hatton to both fighters. He has his own judgement.... Ricky's circle of friends and family contributed alot on this mess. Every person go through depression but if you have a supportive family and freinds you gonna realize and say to yourself i need to move and look for brighter future....

Comment

Originally posted by Bogart2010 View Post
        you cannot attribute the depression of Hatton to both fighters. He has his own judgement.... Ricky's circle of friends and family contributed alot on this mess. Every person go through depression but if you have a supportive family and freinds you gonna realize and say to yourself i need to move and look for brighter future....
        It wasnt his circle of friends and family that sent him into a depression, it was the left hook that sent him tumbling into the ring post.

Comment

Let me first say that i respect Hatton so i'm not trying to kick him while he's down. But looking at how everything's played out for him recently, it's obvious what event lead to his early retirement, depression, and well publicized cocaine use.

A couple of years ago he was on top of the world. He was undefeated, a national icon/role model in the U.K, and as he's said in many interviews, his personal life couldnt have been better. It was his fight with Money Mayweather that shattered his pride and lead to the downward spiral we're still witnessing today. If Floyd hadnt of brutally KO'd him he definitely would've given Pacquiao a run for his money and he'd still be one of the most respected figures in his country.

In hindsight, the chain of events which saw his professional and personal lives fall apart all started from a Mayweather left hand. I just thought that was ironic considering Baldomir, De La Hoya, and now Mosley are also shells of their former selves professionally since their fights with Floyd. Could we be dealing with a "Mayweather curse" or do you think that's purely coincidence?

omg, first off there is no mayweather curse, people have done very well after have fought floyd, gone on to be world champs, floyd hasn't come close to shutting people down like hopkins has.

as for hatton, dude has had that drinking and drug problem for a long while, well before he even fought in the USA. you would be a fool to believe the " i just started " bullcrap. that is text book of someone who has been doing mess for a while and got caught slippin. hatton was hitting that mess like a triple OG. it had nothing to do with mayweather whatsoever, seriously. if anything pacquiao would have more validity in that, since that was absolutely devastating and im sure embarrassing, but that wasn't the cause of it, it was there long before BUT that is what was relied on, that was the go to feel good i wanna forget sheit route, heavy drink and drugs.

being a bartender in las vegas for over a decade, i know a vet from a new booty, and hatton was on veteran status. you can't tell me a celebrity who is known for marathon drinking sessions isnt doing coke, being around all sorts of god knows what at celeb parties and high society, 90% of marathon drinkers do coke when they drink, it's what gets them through the marathon. hatton was known for his legendary drinking, for a long time, it's easy to put two and two together and get 4 instead of 88 like his PR people would like you to believe or you wannabe spin doctors.

hatton's problem was exposed, nothing more, and it's been apart of his life for longer than he's willing to let any of the public know, thats for sure.

Comment

what the fakk is ur reason again why hatton became a drug addict??? wtf!! u *****s are funny stupid people lol lol hahahahah

Comment

Working...
            X