No announcement yet.

I Dunno About The Rest Of You But...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Dunno About The Rest Of You But...

I'm looking forward to the next few weeks just so I won't have to read so much about Mayweather/Pacquiao

Wednesday we have Hopkins and Roy Jones fights and barring any sudden Mayweather/Pacquiao news whatever happens in those fights will put a nice mid-week slow down to the constant Mayweather/Pacquiao threads.

Wednesday's fights discussions should be lingering on leading up to Saturday's fights. Lots to choose from there. Williams/Martinez, Arreola/Minto on HBO, then Bradley/Peterson, Darchinyan/Rojas on Showtime and lots more the following weeks all the way until the end of January!

Those decisions right there should be enough to stray away from the constant Mayweather/Pacquiao talk for a good while. It'll be nice to have at least some kinda variety in the forums.

Originally posted by The Dreamer View Post
    I'm looking forward to the next few weeks just so I won't have to read so much about Mayweather/Pacquiao

Wednesday we have Hopkins and Roy Jones fights and barring any sudden Mayweather/Pacquiao news whatever happens in those fights will put a nice mid-week slow down to the constant Mayweather/Pacquiao threads.

Wednesday's fights discussions should be lingering on leading up to Saturday's fights. Lots to choose from there. Williams/Martinez, Arreola/Minto on HBO, then Bradley/Peterson, Darchinyan/Rojas on Showtime and lots more the following weeks all the way until the end of January!

Those decisions right there should be enough to stray away from the constant Mayweather/Pacquiao talk for a good while. It'll be nice to have at least some kinda variety in the forums.
    i agree..december ends the year with some good boxing

Comment

I agree, I thought i was getting sick of boxingscene but then Ward dominated Kessler and there was something new to talk about

Comment

it won't have an impact.
        The pac .mayweather threads will drown anything in their way.

Comment

im interested in the peterson bradley fight

Comment

i agree we have a great month of boxing up ahead ... i'm excited

Comment

hells yea december is looking great...lets go roy..martinez..arreola..peterson..

Comment

true......I'm glad this Floyd-Manny soap opera **** won't be the ONLY thing going on because I'm fed up with their **** ALREADY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
                  it won't have an impact.
                  The pac .mayweather threads will drown anything in their way.
                  I dunno. With the way things have been going lately and with all of the fights coming up I wouldn't rule out at least 2 controversial decisions and those always throw the forum for a loop. December 12th alone has Diaz-Malignaggi II, Victor Ortiz's first fight back since Maidana, and Vitali-Johnson.

Comment

You also have Pascal-Diaconu II on Dec 11 and the winner of that fight is a possible opponent for Chad Dawson.

Comment

Working...
                    X