Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham Credits His Team, Stieglitz Cries Robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham Credits His Team, Stieglitz Cries Robbery

The third fight between Arthur Abraham and Robert Stieglitz ended in a split decision in Magdeburg, Germany, on Saturday night.

This time Abraham won, taking back the WBO super-middleweight title he lost to his fellow German in March last year.

Clark Sammartino of the United States and Paul Thomas of Britain scored it 114-111 and 115-110 for Abraham. American Michael Pernick had it 113-112 in favour of the defending champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another fixed fight in Germany. Who knew?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Grizzley View Post
      Except this was no robbery, Abraham easily deserved the victory.

Comment

I had 115-110 for AA who resurrected his career in remarkable fashion. Stieglitz came out guns blazing as expected, but AA showed surprisingly good footwork and deployed a stiff jab to ensure that Stieglitz couldn't get to him the way he did last time.

It became an entertaining yet foulfilled encounter. Stieglitz might have been better off going more for Abrahammer body, but as it was stieglitz faded down the stretch and the AA of old would have finished him off in the final round. Like a Deja vu, AA floored his tired opponent in the final round and even landing a blow while Stiglitz was on one knee reminiscent of the blow landed on Andre Dirrell causing him to get DQ'ed and Dirrell to have a full body seizure.

Anyway AA is now back and there will probably be a forth fight between the two german imports.

Comment

AA clearly deserved to win. The biggest problem was the card for Stieglitz.

LOL

Comment

You didn't even watch the fight so why are you talking ?

Comment

I asked myself if you have watched the fight ? In a fight so close when the champion is the agressor for 12 rounds you have to give the fight to the champion not to the biggest name,c'mon. AA didn't do enough to win the title except in championships round!!! Anyway close,close fight;AA vs BIKA ??? Who like it ? DeGeale won but not impressed me at all,BIKA will beat James (mandatory now) if he fights like yesterday,i mean he is good and he has speed with good combos but with that dirty/wrestling style of BIKA you have to have some pop if you are not CALZAGHE. PERIBAN vs DeGeale will say to us if James can go to BIKA IMO;anyway i'd like AA vs BIKA !!!
              Last edited by lutenco; 03-02-2014, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                I asked myself if you have watched the fight ? In a fight so close when the champion is the agressor for 12 rounds you have to give the fight to the champion not to the biggest name,c'mon. AA didn't do enough to win the title!!!
                LOL odinciefvuniebvieurbvf

Comment

dumbazz mthrfckr talking out your azz on this one.
                  Last edited by STEELHEAD; 03-02-2014, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
                    LOL odinciefvuniebvieurbvf
                    ciao ciao

Comment

Working...
                    X