Collapse
No announcement yet.

I belive Chris Arreola is a coward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, that coward stood toe to toe with Vitali for 10 rounds and never went down or quit.

Yea, real coward he is...

I mean why wouldn't he want to make another big payday?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

I belive Chris Arreola is a coward.

Ever since he got himself in a postition for this WBC final eliminator, he has not fought

It has been over a year now, and every time the fight draws close, he gets "injured" or "ill" again.

Arreola knows if Vitali retires he will be handed the title, but he also knows Vitali would smash his stupid fat face in again and make him cry again.

He's just trying to delay the fight until vitali retires, the coward.

I hope WBC allows someone to step in for Arreola and fight Stiverne.
      That's easy to say for someone sitting comfortably at their computer desk in their mum's dank dark basement after finishing a third bag of Cheetos and sippin on a Big Gulp™ Coke....

Comment

I believe Chris Arreola sucks

Comment

The first two times the fight was delayed, in November and December, it was because of Stiverne and his promoter Don King.

It was postponed in January because of Ward pulling out of the scheduled fight with Pavlik.

I think Arreola is sick, I'm certain he's not a coward.

Comment

if lazyness is being scared if hard work, then yes.

arreola is a huge disspointment. HW is dying for exciting fighters.
            people have forgotten just how exciting it is to watch big men.

it's a completely different sport when EVERYBODY has one punch knockout power.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Yup, that coward stood toe to toe with Vitali for 10 rounds and never went down or quit.

Yea, real coward he is...

I mean why wouldn't he want to make another big payday?

no corona. no taco truck. and roadwork. yuck.

arreola has nuts in the ring, but he lacks the cojones when it comes time to bite down in ze gym. he can't turn down a beer or a plate of food, either.

it's sad, because the guy has skills and some talent. if he were 215-220 lbs and could fight hard for 12 rounds he'd be a beast. he'd probably only lose to the klitschko brothers and david haye. if he can take haye's punch he might outwork him and get that udie.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Apparently he now has Bronchitis, and will be completley unable to train for 6 weeks, at the rate he's going he wont have fought for 18 months and will probably return to a world title fight, coming off a win over kendrick releford 18 months ago

boxing is ****ed

bronchitis is keeping him out of the gym for six weeks?

Comment

I’ve read reports and seen video of Arreola training for this fight. He’s slimmed down and looks to be in great shape.
                  My biggest complaint with Arreola is that he’s been so inactive over the last year or so. Chris Arreola’s at his best when he’s fighting every couple months or so and knocking guys out. To sideline him for so long is counter productive to him as a fighter and to fans who want to see him in action at least a couple times or more a year.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    bronchitis is keeping him out of the gym for six weeks?
                    Not out of the gym, but out of the fight.

It's the most important fight of his life. If Vitali retires he has a chance of becoming the first Mexican-American heavyweight champion.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      no corona. no taco truck. and roadwork. yuck.

arreola has nuts in the ring, but he lacks the cojones when it comes time to bite down in ze gym. he can't turn down a beer or a plate of food, either.

it's sad, because the guy has skills and some talent. if he were 215-220 lbs and could fight hard for 12 rounds he'd be a beast. he'd probably only lose to the klitschko brothers and david haye. if he can take haye's punch he might outwork him and get that udie.
                      I'm not going to argue that but I have seen him look in much better shape during his off time. I have seen interviews where the guy actually looks in much better shape.

Before I throw the man under the bus, I think I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Injuries and illnesses happen all the time in sports. I don't think for one second that he's scared or trying to get more time.

Comment

Working...
                      X