Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
    half of you just want blacks exterminated off the earth

and the other half are just pac man fans looking for get back

thats it thats all!

almost 99 percent of the boxing fans on here favorite fighters list includes black fighters and many of their favorite boxers of all time are black, so that race card doesn't apply.

race has nothing to do with this, its the point that Floyd accused Pacman of something he probably is doing himself to cast a shadow of doubt on pacman so people will not focus on him and his possible trt usage.

Comment

half of you just want blacks exterminated off the earth

and the other half are just pac man fans looking for get back

thats it thats all!
      Shaking my ****ing head.

Reed - Are you seeing this nonsense?

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
        1 thing that keeps standing out to me when i read some replies on here, a lot of folks saying "USADA wouldnt hide Floyd's test result and tarnish their image and risk it all for Floyd" etc

We don't know what the contract between GBP and USADA says. Maybe USADA are sticking to the contract, just the loop holes are so large that a cover up is possible and they don't actually have to "hide" anything??
        Yeah, but if the contract is so leaky GBP/Floyd would still have some explaining to do. Particularly Floyd as a selfproclaimed crusader for a clean sport.

Of course Hauser could be talking out of his ass in which he is finished as a writer.

We will see what the next days/weeks bring, but Hauser has probably opened a hornets nest.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Shaking my ****ing head.

Reed - Are you seeing this nonsense?
          LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Yeah..... wave goodbye, son.

Comment

• Its all clear now. Floyds long lay offs and going AWOL. His career is even more of a shambles now, theres no way back now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                This article (the one Bat posted) is written by a certified journalist with 34 years of writing experience, who has a bonafide reputation as being credible, and currently sits as the chairman of the 'Boxing Writer's Association of America's membership committee.
                a certified journalist who writes an article based on rumors. gotcha. no matter how u slice it, thats hack journalism. if u think not, i suggest u ask any jourlaist worth a damn if its ok to write a fact based article and then premise it on a rumor without citing a source, even if that source be anonymous. im really surprised ppl think its ok to write like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  The article that I just posted also has "sources" that are anonymous.

If anything, people should be asking USADA why they discarded their testing sample in the Quillin-Wright bout regardless of either guy approving random testing or not. I could see an argument against USADA. This doesn't make Mayweather guilty, but it does make USADA protocol seem a bit shaky.

But if we're going to read so deeply into "anonymous" sources, we should do the same with Manny's sparring partner saying he injected Pac with steroids.

Just sayin.
                  As I recall we did that. There was massive critisism on this board. The difference to the issue at hand in this thread is that most suspected Pac as a roider. Only the fewest expect Floyd to be roiding as well and there is other more significant issues here involving GBP and USADA.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Yeah..... wave goodbye, son.
                    LMAO.

Well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      True, I mean if THEY... HIRE... Usada, then maybe they can put their own terms of what THEY want as a promotional company.

For example, if one of our fighters tests positive, then you notify us... and it ends there.

They are working for the companies paying them... not "boxing".
                      Excellent point.

Comment

Working...
                      X