Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye To Vitali: No Slow Robot From Ukraine Beats Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Vitali, knock this guy silly

Comment

Haye again trying to call the shots as if he's in any position to do so. Clown had his chances already and ran out of time. Now he sounds like a desperate wimp.

Comment

10 years from now, people will hardly even remember Haye.

-'oh yeah, that guy who lost to Wlad Klitschko and blamed his hurt toe'

Just another wannabe.

Comment

Why is it that it's ok for other fighters to get multiple chances in other divisions (Maidana, Judah, everywhere) but for some reason David Haye doesn't deserve a shot against Vitali? Can you tell me what Vitali's last opponent did to deserve a shot? Or the one before him? How are they any better than Haye?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Why is it that it's ok for other fighters to get multiple chances in other divisions (Maidana, Judah, everywhere) but for some reason David Haye doesn't deserve a shot against Vitali? Can you tell me what Vitali's last opponent did to deserve a shot? Or the one before him? How are they any better than Haye?
            The last thing in the world Haye 'deserves' at this point in time is a shot against Vitali. He had his chances, and he ducked Vitali in 2009 for a start.
            He might get a shot, but is sure as hell won't be deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
              The last thing in the world Haye 'deserves' at this point in time is a shot against Vitali. He had his chances, and he ducked Vitali in 2009 for a start.
              He might get a shot, but is sure as hell won't be deserved.
              Oh please. How does a fighter "deserve" something? When was the last time Vitali fought someone who deserved it? And before that?

Comment

Oh please. How does a fighter "deserve" something? When was the last time Vitali fought someone who deserved it? And before that?
                His previous opponents deserved it more than Haye because they didn't sign a contract and then duck out of it before. If a fighter does that, he becomes known as unreliable and unworthy of another fight unless he really earns it.

By the way, I'd still like to see Haye and Vitali fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                  His previous opponents deserved it more than Haye because they didn't sign a contract and then duck out of it before. If a fighter does that, he becomes known as unreliable and unworthy of another fight unless he really earns it.

By the way, I'd still like to see Haye and Vitali fight.
                  Sorry, signing a contract doesn't mean you deserved it.

Comment

Vitali: "I will be happy to fight David Haye, I will be happy to knock him out."

Ever since Wladimir failed to knockout Haye, his brother Vitali has said he wants to finish the job.

It's time for Vitali to backup his words and fight David Haye. No excuses.
                    Last edited by SN!PER; 10-07-2012, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Sorry, signing a contract doesn't mean you deserved it.
                      Accepting a contract and then coming to fight is a sign of gratitude for the chance you've been given. Accepting a contract and then backing out is a sign of disrespect and that's what Haye has been doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X