No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Who in Their Right Mind Supports a Woman Beater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: Who in Their Right Mind Supports a Woman Beater

David Haye and Dereck Chisora traded fresh insults when they weighed in on Thursday for their clash in London on Saturday night. The bout between the British heavyweights has generated much public interest but has appalled many boxing purists.

Haye highlighted Chisora's lengthy criminal record and conduct in boxing as the reason for his hatred of the 28-year-old.
    [Click Here To Read More]

david haye really is something else.

he'll make a turn as a promotor after a few more stints into retirement. maybe even before a retirement or two.

i'm hoping that chisora will be able to turn the heat up on him and make a nice fight of it. it could be a touchy fight if haye's able to use the ring and be effective.

Comment

I'm guessing he isn't a fan of Mayweather either.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
        I'm guessing he isn't a fan of Mayweather either.
        lols ahahaha floyd fans do... does that mean they are not in the right state of mind?

Comment

*****s about to get up in this in 3..2..1..

Comment

Women beaters support women beaters.

Comment

Exactly, no one should support a man who lays hands on a woman. What if Floyd hit your siblings?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                lols ahahaha floyd fans do... does that mean they are not in the right state of mind?
                when the hell did u come outta hiding?

Comment

Is boxing scene mis·quoteing Haye to advertise an agenda? Haye didn't say, "who in their right mind supports a woman Beater". He said "I don't know how anyone in their right mind could support Dereck Chisora, a convicted woman beater". Boxing scene trying to focus Haye's comment about people convicted of beating woman then Dereck Chisora who Haye was directing his comment to. Haye was talking about Dereck, but boxing scene wanted to place the focus more on convicted woman beaters then on Dereck

Way to go Boxing scene

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    Is boxing scene mis·quoteing Haye to advertise an agenda? Haye didn't say, "who in their right mind supports a woman Beater". He said "I don't know how anyone in their right mind could support Dereck Chisora, a convicted woman beater". Boxing scene trying to focus Haye's comment about people convicted of beating woman then Dereck Chisora who Haye was directing his comment to. Haye was talking about Dereck, but boxing scene wanted to place the focus more on convicted woman beaters then on Dereck

Way to go Boxing scene
                    When you consider that it's written by Mr. Boxing "Clever" it's not at all surprising. He routinely manglesand misleadingly misquotes the headlines. In fact I've just pointed this out on another article of his a few minutes ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X