Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wish Guerrero did not get hurt and he fought Maidana tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish Guerrero did not get hurt and he fought Maidana tonight.

I was looking forward to Maidana vs. Guerrero for a while and wish it happened tonight. Who would have won and how?

I think Guerrero would've easily outboxed him. Guerrero is one of the most under rated big talents out there. Guy could easily be a top p4p fighter if he was more active.

Comment

Originally posted by ADozenArrows View Post
      I think Guerrero would've easily outboxed him. Guerrero is one of the most under rated big talents out there. Guy could easily be a top p4p fighter if he was more active.
      True dat I think if he was a bigger attraction he would be getting a lot better names to fight as well.

Comment

Maidana by ko of course.

I'll keep saying it but Maidana is so underrated it's not even funny, and yet I see people calling him overrated. How is that the case when 75% of NSB calls him a bum?

I've always said, Maidana has sneaky accuracy and timing. He's smarter then just a brawler also. Theres thought behind his recklessness. It's hard for me to think of a fight where he doesn't improve and land more and more as it goes on. That doesn't sound like just a dumb brawler to me. Everyone knows he has great power. Fact of that matter is, to me his only true loss is a close decision to Amir khan who I personally think is top 5 p4p.

Comment

I'm disappointed this fight was put on hiatus too.

I think Guerrero would have won a comfortable decision. As someone has already said in the thread, I think Guerrero is a great boxer and underrated by the majority. After his performance against Morales, I don't think Maidana is the talent some people thought he was.

Comment

Guerrero by K.O

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
              Maidana by ko of course.

I'll keep saying it but Maidana is so underrated it's not even funny, and yet I see people calling him overrated. How is that the case when 75% of NSB calls him a bum?

I've always said, Maidana has sneaky accuracy and timing. He's smarter then just a brawler also. Theres thought behind his recklessness. It's hard for me to think of a fight where he doesn't improve and land more and more as it goes on. That doesn't sound like just a dumb brawler to me. Everyone knows he has great power. Fact of that matter is, to me his only true loss is a close decision to Amir khan who I personally think is top 5 p4p.
              He's also got some sneaky handspeed. He's been in with some of the best in the division and no one has ever walked away from fighting him really with a claim that they truly beat him. Guerrero is good, but he was going to be in a war.

Comment

you and me both brother

also guerrero would've taken it by close decision imo

Comment

maidana would've hurt guerrero bad......guerrero never beat a guy as dangerous as marcos.....

Comment

I can't believe so many people think RG was going to win easy, I'm not saying he wouldn't have won but it was going to be a really good fight, a close fight more than likely.

Comment

Working...
                    X