Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott: I'll Destroy McCloskey, Amir Khan is The P*ssy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prescott: I'll Destroy McCloskey, Amir Khan is The P*ssy!

Junior welterweight contender Breidis Prescott is very hot after reading a recent story that appeared on BoxingScene.com, where IBF/WBA champion Amir Khan questioned the manhood of Timothy Bradley. Khan is trying to lure Bradley, the WBC/WBO champion, to a December unification. However, Bradley is facing a legal battle with his former promoters, Gary Shaw and Thompson Boxing. On the other hand, Prescott has been chasing a Khan rematch for the last two years.

[Click Here To Read More]

shots fired.

Comment

Prescott will probably lose a wide decision to McCloskey and disappear for good.

Comment

I would love for Khan to punish presscot in a rematch.

Comment

Man I'm really rooting for Prescott in this one so he can get a rematch. He has been living way too much off on that victory. Too bad he'll have to face Maidana or Gurrero to get there, whom I don't think he can overcome.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Junior welterweight contender Breidis Prescott is very hot after reading a recent story that appeared on BoxingScene.com, where IBF/WBA champion Amir Khan questioned the manhood of Timothy Bradley. Khan is trying to lure Bradley, the WBC/WBO champion, to a December unification. However, Bradley is facing a legal battle with his former promoters, Gary Shaw and Thompson Boxing. On the other hand, Prescott has been chasing a Khan rematch for the last two years.

[Click Here To Read More]
            Prescott is just lucky at that time but if they will met again, Ill put all my Money to Khan via TKO

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              I would love for Khan to punish presscot in a rematch.

Khan should take this rematch..it's a low risk high reward match. At this point Bredis aint gonna do jack **** to him, and he'll avenge his only loss

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                shots fired.

Comment

daaaamn Prescott ain't playin! He speaks the truth. Amir is always saying he wants to fight these guys but noone wants to fight him. Well the man who knocked your a$$ out in 54 seconds says he wants to try to get you outta there in 43 seconds this time. So where you at Khan?

Comment

Amir Khan is the real p*ssy Prescott knocked him out cold and he still running from him why is he scared Prescott is going knock his ass out again but this time faster
                    Last edited by MrClutch85; 08-09-2011, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X