Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotdayum, you can't even touch LeBum....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotdayum, you can't even touch LeBum....

It's more than obvious who they want to win....

****ing ridiculous....

Then he CLEARLY fouls Iguo on the drive to the basket, and no call....

Good thing he got fouled on the shot, but "suprisingly" it wasn't a foul on LeBum....

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Yao View Post
      It's more than obvious who they want to win....

****ing ridiculous....

Then he CLEARLY fouls Iguo on the drive to the basket, and no call....

Good thing he got fouled on the shot, but "suprisingly" it wasn't a foul on LeBum....
      Man get the fuk out of here. The refs suck balls period. I wish they had college refs. How can you call him lebum and have a guy on your avatar that can't even stay on the court.. This is as dumb as people chanting Yankees suck... Well if the yankees suck with 27 rings what does that say about other teams?

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
        Man get the fuk out of here. The refs suck balls period. I wish they had college refs. How can you call him lebum and have a guy on your avatar that can't even stay on the court.. This is as dumb as people chanting Yankees suck... Well if the yankees suck with 27 rings what does that say about other teams?
        Alright, he doesn't suck, but he is no where near what people make him out to be..... He has done nothing in the clutch, and quit in the Conference Finals....

As far as Yao, how can you say he sucks? He has been injured, but when he was healthy, he was the best big in the game....

He was better than Pau, and just go look at the career numbers against Dwight....

Dwght has NEVER outscored Yao in a game they have played head to head in (although Dwight is a better defensive player)

Yao suffered from a broken foot l, and when a 7'6 frame that weighs 300 lbs. , it's kind of hard for a broken bone to hold up.....

Yao was the best offensive center in the game, and hopefully he can come back.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
          Tell LeBron to check the scoreboard....

Comment

He's 7'6 hes supposed to do that. Seriously tho it's a shame that injuries killed his career he was a good player. I think he was the only center in the game to shoot over 80% from the free throw line. He was a good shooter overall and he had a inside game as well.

Comment

He's 7'6 hes supposed to do that. Seriously tho it's a shame that injuries killed his career he was a good player. I think he was the only center in the game to shoot over 80% from the free throw line. He was a good shooter overall and he had a inside game as well.
              I dont want to talk about Yao anymore... especially with the playoffs here....

My last memory of Yao is having himin the playoffs against the Lakers... We were 2-2 at that point..... We took the Lakers to 7 games WITHOUT Yao. I can only wonder what would have happened had we had our Great Wall....

Comment

Can he make a comeback or is he out for good? I haven't heard of any updates in a long time.

It's a shame.

Comment

Can he make a comeback or is he out for good? I haven't heard of any updates in a long time.

It's a shame.
                  Well he sat out all of last year with a broken foot, had surgery, came back this year, and 5 games in, the same foot and same bone broke again.....

So he is gonna ive it a go next year, and if it doesnt work out, he is going to retire...

Comment

I thought it was a different injury this time, oh man.. that's brutal. I remember when him and T-Mac were supposed to be a huge duo but both guys ended up getting injured, I think they only had 1 real season together.

Comment

Working...
                    X