No announcement yet.

The Relief of a Mayweather Fan....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    the margarito fight was to happen even before the marga/mosley fight floyd just didnt wanted to fight marga. it was a duck and everybody knows it, how does floyd still have fans is beyond me.
    Margarito had beaten no one of note in 2005 when fight talks were happening.

Comment

when the ww division was stacked up, floyd's only recourse to maintain his '0' was to take a vacation. he was even crying like a scorned btch because he was too scared to confront them.

it was a smart move and he even admitted that he is really nothing but a scared rich coward.

Comment

There are barely any Floyd fans on NSB. The majority are Floyd haters, Pac loyalists, Matthyse cheerleaders and a handful of objective thinkers. This thread like many others was created to provoke Floyd fans that don't even exist.

You guys don't even realize you're debating and hating amongst yourselves.

Objective boxing fans realize Margarito isn't fit to carry Mayweathers spit bucket, yet the majority of the tired posters here will drone on about Prime Margarito.

You guys sound like a bunch of abused house wives.

"Floyd didn't fight prime Margarito. Waaaaaaaah *sniffle* Floyd ducked Pac. Floyd is a cherry picker. Floyd said this and Floyd said that! Waaaaaahhhhh"

You guys need rehab. Floyd has ruined you and robbed u of testosterone.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          An ACTUAL Mayweather fan is pretty angry when a fighter loses before they get to Floyd. Why? I'd bet my future children on Floyd. BEATING. ANYONE. I have no doubt in my mind he would have taken Cotto's 0, beaten Manny in 2010, taken out Marg whenever and...beaten any other fight you can think of in this era. His fans believe he is the best on the face of the earth.
          Now say it like you mean it

Comment

and even worse are threads like this

HATER

Comment

Why isn't there hundreds of posts about how Miguel Cotto ducked Paul Williams??

Why isn't there hundreds of posts about how Margarito ducked a Paul Williams rematch?

Instead all we get is Floyd Floyd Floyd on a daily basis.

I bet Justin Biebers female fans don't talk about him as much as y'all grown men hate on Floyd.

Comment

Mayweather doesn't have fans. Only groupies.

He's almost unanimously hated in Chicago.

Comment

Actually, I hated it when those guys lost 'cause I really wanted to see how far they could push Mayweather...

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    Mayweather doesn't have fans. Only groupies.

He's almost unanimously hated in Chicago.
                    Hated on, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
                      There are barely any Floyd fans on NSB. The majority are Floyd haters, Pac loyalists, Matthyse cheerleaders and a handful of objective thinkers. This thread like many others was created to provoke Floyd fans that don't even exist.

You guys don't even realize you're debating and hating amongst yourselves.

Objective boxing fans realize Margarito isn't fit to carry Mayweathers spit bucket, yet the majority of the tired posters here will drone on about Prime Margarito.

You guys sound like a bunch of abused house wives.

"Floyd didn't fight prime Margarito. Waaaaaaaah *sniffle* Floyd ducked Pac. Floyd is a cherry picker. Floyd said this and Floyd said that! Waaaaaahhhhh"

You guys need rehab. Floyd has ruined you and robbed u of testosterone.
                      And you consider yourself one of those so called few objective thinkers?

Comment

Working...
                      X