Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Who is current #1 Pound for Pound boxer in your books?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    1. Marquez
    2. Mayweather
    3. Pacquiao
    4. Donaire
    5. Ward
    6. Martinez
    7. Froch
    8. Bradley
    9. Bute
    10. John

thats of the top of my head though, if i write a new one tommorow it might not look the same. the top 3 is solid though.
    This is my list
    1. Mayweather
    2. marquez
    3. Ward
    4. Martinez
    5. Froch
    6. Bute
    7. pac
    8. Bradley
    9. nonito
    10. John

Comment

Mayweather, Ward, JMM, Martinez, Hopkins and Klit have all done more than Pac has in the past few years.

Pac is living off his 2009 catchweight fight over Cotto. It's 2012, fighting Clottey, Margarito and Mosley does not warrant a #1 spot.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Mayweather, Ward, JMM, Martinez, Hopkins and Klit have all done more than Pac has in the past few years.

Pac is living off his 2009 catchweight fight over Cotto. It's 2012, fighting Clottey, Margarito and Mosley does not warrant a #1 spot.
        Niether Klitchko has done more than Manny. Martinez depends on how you rate Williams and Pavlik. Obviously now both wins are soso. Mayweather and Ward yes.

Comment

Its Mayweather!

People put Pacquiao #1 out of RESENTMENT TOWARDS MAYWEATHER! Of course they would never admit that because they don't want to lose credibility but when Mayweather is active...HE IS #1 P4P LIKE HIM OR NOT!

Just like they give Pacquiao Fighter of the Year and Roach Trainer of the year all those years...OUT OF RESENTMENT TOWARDS MAYWEATHER...but yet these are the same people in the media when asked who would win between Mayweather vs Pacquiao...99% of them pick Mayweather lol

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            FLoyds resume < Mannys Resume....by a long shot...

Not after taking Cottos belt @ 154 not at a catch weight.

Comment

floyd has'nt done anything to steal the throne from pac, nothing!...

the ortiz win was trash given how it ended...pac outperfromed him vs shane.. pac beat the fighters floyd should've fought in margo and cotto..etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Niether Klitchko has done more than Manny. Martinez depends on how you rate Williams and Pavlik. Obviously now both wins are soso. Mayweather and Ward yes.
                I see there is an argument however, the Klits as bad as the devision is right now are beating everyone and fighting everyone to the point that no one is left. They are not manipulating the system like Pac. Pac hasn't done a damn thing since beating Cotto years ago. I would agree if you said the same about the Klits but they didn't have a choice. Pac did and he chose to select the fighters he did WHEN he did.

Martinez is THE MW champion. He's losing his momentum fast but he's still the best and beats anyone from JMW to MW right now. I would recommend him either fight Mayweather at MW or move up to SMW to better his position in the P4P rating.

Ward imo has a better justification to be #1 so it's actually a toss up for the #1 spot. I wouldn't even talk about Pac unless we were at the bottom part of the P4P list.

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
                  floyd has'nt done anything to steal the throne from pac, nothing!...

the ortiz win was trash given how it ended...pac outperfromed him vs shane.. pac beat the fighters floyd should've fought in margo and cotto..etc..

Yeah just like Pac dominated Marquez in their last tango. Ortiz win is better then Margs or ***** asss clottey regardless of how he got the dub and I cant stand Floyds antics outside the ring but inside you know what it is. Oh and Floyd embarrassed Marquez

Comment

Toss up between Pac and Floyd. Floyd has looked better while Pac has been fighting at more than twice the rate and against more challenging opponent (JMM > Ortiz, Mosley = Mosley, Marg > vacation).

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                      Yeah just like Pac dominated Marquez in their last tango. Ortiz win is better then Margs or ***** asss clottey regardless of how he got the dub and I cant stand Floyds antics outside the ring but inside you know what it is. Oh and Floyd embarrassed Marquez
                      thats one fight....pac still beat him...ortiz win was controversial also..they both fought shane with floyd almost getting ktfo but winning most of the rounds while pac scored a kd without mosley winning a round..pac beat cotto which is arguably better than any wins on floyd's resume..pac got more body of work ..even clottey was a ranked ww .

did you not see the size diffrence between floyd and marquez?.

Comment

Working...
                      X