Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Petition: Pacqiao Vs Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok that guy just got banned for lying .. thanks moderator !

Comment

Wow trying to be a mexican gangster online by watching "Blood in Blood Out" is more rediculous

Comment

I'm hungry, anyone else up for a midnight snack?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
          LMAO at this stupid piece of **** directly quoting lines from the movie American History X and using them to accuse other posters as being racists. He had no idea what the Jewish quote meant even after he just watched the damn movie. He doesn't even know how to make a quote, and is giving himself away as that Derek Vinyard alt. This guy is a joke. How many accounts has he had banned now, 8? What a dicksucker.
          Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
          Why don't you use this wonderful website called Google and educate yourself. Its not that hard, even my 9 year old son figured it out.

Another nice thing about Google is that you can use it to research popular quotes such as this beauty from American History X:

"Murray: What are you doing Derek? This is your family.
          Derek Vinyard: Right, my family. My family so you know what? I don't give two ****s about you or anybody else or what you think. You're not a part of it and you never will be.
          Murray: That has nothing to do with it!
          Derek Vinyard: Oh it doesn't? You don't think I see what you're trying to do here? You think I'm gonna sit here and smile while some ****in' **** tries to **** my mother? It's never gonna happen Murray, ****in' forget it, not on my watch, not while I'm in this family. I will ****in' cut your Shylock nose off and stick it up your ass before I let that happen. Coming in here and poisoning my family's dinner with your Jewish, ******-loving, hippie bull****. **** you! **** you! Yeah, walk out, *******, ****in' Kabbalah reading mother****er. Get the **** out of my house. "
          Originally posted by UncleSam View Post
          ok that guy just got banned for lying .. thanks moderator !
          He's banned on that account, but now he'll just resume his racist bull**** as Derek Vinyard on his new alt. This guy is a racist piece of ****.

Comment

troll got banned

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
              Wow trying to be a mexican gangster online by watching "Blood in Blood Out" is more rediculous
              Nothing more OG than watching an East LA gang movie put out by...Disney!

Comment

Working...
              X