Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Happened To The Puerto Rican Champs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexicans happened..... I guess?

I like Velez and Rocky Martinez

Comment

I wonder if Orlando Cruz is still considered Rican.

Comment

shoot my bad danny garica is not a puerto rican hes a "killa baby"

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Mexicans happened..... I guess?

I like Velez and Rocky Martinez
          Why am I not surprised to find your bitch-ass on a race-bait thread? Are you going to red-K me again, like you did when I made an unflattering remark about your boyfriend "Bam Bam"? Or are you going to put me on ignore again?

Comment

they have danny garcia and rocky martinez.......

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Why am I not surprised to find your bitch-ass on a race-bait thread? Are you going to red-K me again, like you did when I made an unflattering remark about your boyfriend "Bam Bam"? Or are you going to put me on ignore again?
              i was genuinely asking i haven't seen a pr champ fight since salido vs lopez 2

Comment

mate you need to chill out. The Puerto Rican - Mexican rivalry isn't racist. We're both Latinos and it's just Karma. Don't take it so personal. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Comment

Yeah sounds like a race bait. We have had great champions from P.R. Just because at the moment things are a little dry, doesnt mean some wont emerge. And as far as the mexican comment, You guys got no room to talk cause the pinoys are crushing you as well lol. The only pure mexican star is canelo. And Chavez jr. if you really want to count him. The rest are pretty much up and coming contenders. And are mexican american. I actually like most of them, But had to comment in my people 's defense lol.

Comment

All you need is a Shane or Broner type fighter, and you're back in business. Hell, a Clottey will do.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      mate you need to chill out. The Puerto Rican - Mexican rivalry isn't racist. We're both Latinos and it's just Karma. Don't take it so personal. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
                      Yeah, it's "just" a rivalry, and you hurt my feelings. Get back to me in five years, when you turn fifteen.

Comment

Working...
                      X