Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Conspiracy Theory: Pac vs Marquez 4 At Las Vegas Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well...if Arum wasn't trying to keep Pac away from JMM and Floyd that'd work. We all know this will end up as a trilogy. Pac "loses" but saves face cuz it's controversial..doesn't have to fight and most likely lose to Floyd..or legit lose (possibly) to a guy on his way out in Marquez...AND he keeps money inhouse? Arum = genius

I'm not sure why everybody is mad at Bradley like it's his fault. Controversial or not, Pac was being tied to Mike "knocked out" Jones for after this fight...and Cotto. This is better than all those options since no way he has any negotiating power to get a Floyd fight. Dont give Tim a chance? Guess who will? Floyd. It'd be stupid of Pac not to take the rematch. We all know he won. Put in some more hard work and dedication and I bet he can terminator Bradley (and it sounded like thats his plan when interviewed by Lopez) if Bradley tries to go at it again.

Let Pac handle his business...if he can. Don't like how the fight ended the last rounds...Tim seemed to kind of figure out and start stepping to the side a la Marquez.

Pac will have his chance at redemption. The top 3 (up to debate of course) p4p have had their chance for redemption and have come back on a mission after questionable decisions (Floyd-Castillo, Martinez-P Will) and Pac is up...JMm fights not withstanding (<__<)

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
      philboxing is calling

they want you, they said they need another ronnie nathanielsz
      i dont even have an account there...

Comment

Working...
      X