Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. 'Speaks Out' Debuts on HBO, April 21st

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. 'Speaks Out' Debuts on HBO, April 21st

HBO Sports continues its tradition of innovative programming with FLOYD MAYWEATHER: SPEAKING OUT, a profile of one of boxing’s most intriguing and controversial figures. Hosted by acclaimed author and academic Michael Eric Dyson, the special debuts SATURDAY, APRIL 21 (10:30-11:00 p.m. ET/PT)

[Click Here To Read More]

Yeah Floyd really does need to "Speak Out" after his horrible interviews as of late. He needs to redeem himself after this whole "self preservation" talk, basically admitting he's scared shitless of Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Stop View Post
      Yeah Floyd really does need to "Speak Out" after his horrible interviews as of late. He needs to redeem himself after this whole "self preservation" talk, basically admitting he's scared shitless of Manny Pacquiao.
      I was going to respond but then i realized your the same poster i talked to yesterday and who doesnt know anything about boxing. You just follow one fighter and it shows in your posting

Comment

That's all you do man. Post in Floyd's threads, you must be obsessed with him.

Comment

Let the Pact@rds commence to hating!

Comment

I'm not hating at all. I will tune in. But I suspect the only reason he's doing this is to redeem himself after that embarrassing Costas interview.

Comment

They should of named it MAYWEATHER " YOU KNW WAT GRINDS MY GEARS... u knw wat grinds my gears manny pricing him self out to fight with floyd mayweather for a sandwich..u knw wat grinds my gears talking about fighting sergio martinez. U knw wat grinds my gears people saying castillo beat my azz the first fight. Oh dnt talk back or ill play the race card. The man has god given gifts speed reflex a solid chin he could have been a legend

Comment

I'm not hating at all. I will tune in. But I suspect the only reason he's doing this is to redeem himself after that embarrassing Costas interview.
                No you are and it shows. BS should be ashamed for letting guys like you have a profile. No boxing knowledge at all. You know Yahoo forums might be more up your ally.

Comment

Should be interesting...I haven't seen the Costas interview. Can a REAL boxing fan tell me whether its worth a watch or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    No you are and it shows. BS should be ashamed for letting guys like you have a profile. No boxing knowledge at all. You know Yahoo forums might be more up your ally.
                    lmao at this red k talkin about "boxing knowledge" when u have a ****in tranny in your avy

And if floyd keeps turning his chair back and forth and checking on his ipad the scores of some bball game instead of answering questions like a professional than the only thing hes "speaking out" on is that hes a lil b*tch

Comment

Working...
                    X