No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is willing to use alternative doping agancies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
    the funny thing thing is that I see a lot of ppl.. who are saying that they just want to hurt pac... and weak him.... but that wasnt the case when he asked cotto to come down to 145 for a shot....

@ 147 it wouldnt have been any difference but the thing is .. that he asked for something that wasnt suppose to be asked... floyd is doing the same now .. and now hes a coward...

I cant care less.. cos im 200% SURE THIS FIGHT IS HAPPENING!!!
    Catchweights have precedent in boxing. Olympic style drug testing is unprecedented in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post
      Sorry, this question cannot be answered without casting doubt on Mayweather's manhood. This question will be Floyded like the plague.
      Dr. Margaret Goodman has gone on record saying it's pointless to test a fighter right after. And that they will test negative.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        See, this is the problem with being biased. No disrespect to you gopi but instead of saying, "will this appease Floyd fans" you should be asking yourself..."why would they want a different agency and what exactly is the difference?"
        Is the reasoning of, "Manny is willing to submit to blood tests too, just not the intrusive random 24/7 kind" a valid reason? I mean, if I were clean, not trying to take sides here, just saying if it were me, I could kinda see not wanting to be randomly giving blood at any hour at any time.

Comment

Dr. Margaret Goodman has gone on record saying it's pointless to test a fighter right after. And that they will test negative.
          she's pretty credible....

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            Is the reasoning of, "Manny is willing to submit to blood tests too, just not the intrusive random 24/7 kind" a valid reason? I mean, if I were clean, not trying to take sides here, just saying if it were me, I could kinda see not wanting to be randomly giving blood at any hour at any time.
            NATAS...do you really believe that?

How is it intrusive? Because they make you take several tests? Oh, the horror! How do these Olympic athletes ever do it? Floyd Mayweather Jr will be taking these same tests. Can you imagine how the board would react if he said the tests were too intrusive? It's a bull**** excuse for a fighter who finds time to film movies while in training camp and is busy drinking tea with crumpets while his trainer is trying to get the **** away from a typhoon. Let's really think here.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              by WHY would you not want to do that?

Comment

Do you have a link?

Comment

NATAS...do you really believe that?

How is it intrusive? Because they make you take several tests? Oh, the horror! How do these Olympic athletes ever do it? Floyd Mayweather Jr will be taking these same tests. Can you imagine how the board would react if he said the tests were too intrusive? It's a bull**** excuse for a fighter who finds time to film movies while in training camp and is busy drinking tea with crumpets while his trainer is trying to get the **** away from a typhoon. Let's really think here.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                    don't wanna break your routine, superstition, rest, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                      because random means ANY time, as in 4 am, 12:am, etc.

That's what Dan Rafael was saying. I can see the point he has there

Comment

Working...
                      X