Collapse
No announcement yet.

The why is Barrack Hussein obama the worst president ever thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't go too far with that story, because it has been revealed that the CIA had a hand in what was and was not released.
    Allegedly, once Romney received the briefing {as is customary for opposing Presidential Candidates} he totally would not discuss the topic on any level and since the debate, I don't think he's brought it up once.

Because, he found out there is much more to the story than was told to the media and the US citizens.

... Just a thought ...

Comment

All politicians make me laugh. I laugh so much that I can't even get up to vote.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
        "and then the 'racist' Republicans passed the 13th amendment, abolishing slavery, the 14th, providing due process and protection under the law, and the 15th, providing voting rights to blacks, and when the first black men were elected as Re
        publicans, the democrats got to work, and founded the ku klux klan"

"all of those pictures you saw in the 60's of people turning fire hoses and dogs on peaceful black marchers? were unleashed by democrats"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwqho...=results_video
        End thread

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Reported, not only are you posting my personal social networking accounts but you're also baiting a thread (like always) with your garbage
          Don't confuse personal social networking with personal social security number. Your weak ass twitter account isn't anything of value so just STFU and eat a ***!

Comment

and the guy that actually posted his account go perma banned and the thread got deleted.

You posted a picture of my social networking account where I have my family, co workers, girlfriend and friends.

you're giving access to my family.

not only that but you left out tweets where I refer to my friends in different ways to only show me "being racist" against one people (to serve you purpose)

have fun on your vacation

Gosh this guy is a fuken idiot! having access to his twitter is having access to his family

Comment

I know this isn't a ringing endorsement but honestly, the guy did the best job he could and I realize that's not saying much.

Obama was in a no win situation from the beginning. He inherited an epic mess that was near impossible to overcome. I highly doubt any other candidate could have done any better or worse than he did during his term.

Even FDR and the economic crisis during the great depression during his term wasn't as bad as what Obama was faced with. Not to mention two wars
              Last edited by TheNegation; 11-05-2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
                I know this isn't a ringing endorsement but honestly, the guy did the best job he could and I realize that's not saying much.

Obama was in a no win situation from the beginning. He inherited an epic mess that was near impossible to overcome. I highly doubt any other candidate could have done any better or worse than he did during his term.

Even FDR and the economic crisis during the great depression during his term wasn't as bad as what Obama was faced with. Not to mention two wars
                Here goes another guy interjecting reality into the discussion ...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  They all frauds Democrats and Republicans...
                  true dat

Comment

Why is this racist scumbag still on this site? I get banned for sexy beezies and this racist spewing pig is still allowed to be here?

Comment

I agree with pretty much this entire post. I honest to god hope this
                      bum ass food stamp president doesn't get re elected it'll be Bush's 4th term

I'll literally leave if he gets re elected. I'm tired of this nation going down the drain because he wants to give people "Obama phones". It's beyond ridiculous
                      you know damn well your not going anywhere

Comment

Working...
                      X