Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the number one attribute you need to be successful against mayweather???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    a referee that will allow you to fight on the inside, and a referee that wont allow floyd to use them fcukin elbows. so basically dont have joe cortez as the ref!!!

but an actual attribute, excellent timing id say is the number 1 attribute you need.
    floyd fought alot of inside fighter and beat them at their own game. he outclassed hatton on the inside, beat the dog**** out of chavez on the inside too.

Comment

• Power. No one outboxes Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
        Baldomir couldn't cut the ring when he got Floyd backing up and it ended up being a long night for Carlos. Castillo, who's not really fast at all, one of the best pressure fighters in his era, because he could cut off the ring against anyone. He cut that ring off the last 7-8 rounds of the first Floyd fight, kept Floyd on those ropes a ton, and beat him I though. I had it 6-6 in rounds, but the one point deduction had me scoring it 114-113 Castillo when I wathced it live. Then, Floyd beat him 8-4 in rounds in the rematch I thought.

The main reason I think Manny will eventually struggle with Floyd IF THEY EVER FIGHT, is because he does not know how to cut the ring off, or at least that's how it looked all 3 times against Marquez. He'd get Marquez backing up, and when Marquez' wasn't countering, Manny would come forward to attack, but couldn't cut the ring off from Marquez and trap him. I think Manny will get Floyd backing up, but he won't be able to keep him backing up into the ropes or trap him, because he can't the ring off to save his mommas life.
        Not sure how you came to that conclusion in the Castillo fight...doesnt add up! If you watched it live like you said you did then you would have remembered Castillo getting a point taking first for several low blows...

And like I have said over and over...if you truly watched both fights...the second fight was a lot closer and was scored closer...

There is no 1 attribute that would help you beat Floyd...This is what people don't understand and don't realize even after Mayweather himself has told you over and over again...He's GOD gifted!...You combine that with his up bringing in boxing, speed, reflexes, defense and what do get? 42-0!

Comment

Working...
        X