Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Interview] FLOYD MAYWEATHER Jr: "I THOUGHT ABOUT FIGHTING IN FEBRUARY ACTUALLY"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch Floyd continue to avoid Pac, not like Floyd looked his best vs Ortiz anyway. Dude was hitting alot of air until he got given a cheap shot opportunity by Victor.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
      Watch Floyd continue to avoid Pac, not like Floyd looked his best vs Ortiz anyway. Dude was hitting alot of air until he got given a cheap shot opportunity by Victor.
      lmao. ur sad.

Comment

hahaha froid is ducking pacquiao

Comment

The other guy said you were sad , I reckon your just a big girl with sour grapes and beat up pu$$y .

Comment

I hear Zelenoff is free in february after he takes care of Wlad Klitschko in December.

Make this happen! Floyd "Joy" Mayweather Jr. vs. Charles "Sucker Punch" Zelenoff for the UBF and Ring Title

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X