Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start outrageous and baseless rumors about other posters in this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose was my first underage victim after I landed the Elmo gig.

Comment

• Tim Hortons dad is the doc that killed mj.

Comment

• Mannie Phresh is super excited that The Boy Scouts of America might start admitting gay members and leaders to their organization

Comment

• Jose830, RicDaRula and SweetPea 50 kidnapped and tortured the real Jim Harbaugh and replaced him with a clone who is programmed to brainwash everyone into buying Nathan's Hotdogs.

Comment

• Jose830 likes to watch big fights with his boxing friends. However, he likes to watch all Miquel Cotto fights alone, so that he can masturbate in peace to his idol...:wank: :gay:

Comment

• I heard BostonGuy paints his face like Ray Lewis and runs after Derranged in his living room in their annual Thong Superbowl weekend

and for your information BG I do watch all Cotto fights in the nude...I mean alone

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I heard BostonGuy paints his face like Ray Lewis and runs after Derranged in his living room in their annual Thong Superbowl weekend

and for your information BG I do watch all Cotto fights in the nude...I mean alone
                And erect....

Comment

• Georges works a 9-5 job and likes p*ssy..

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Georges works a 9-5 job and likes p*ssy..

Some rumours are crazy.

Comment

• BostonGuy doesn't brag about his mod powers to his blow up doll.

Comment

Working...
                      X